Reviews for Warriors Orochi: Shinobi of Fire
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
I read your previous story The Dragon of Judgement, which was a good story, and this one didn't disappoint. the character were in character, the humour funny and the action intense and can't wait for chapter , in fact I can just picture how it begins, if you are open to suggestions: Panduan start to scold a recovering Naruto, when a very angry Sakura punches Panduan in the face, sends him flying and yells at him, "HEY, YOU JERK, WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!? NARUTO WAS TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM THAT CREEP KOTARO! WHAT ARR YOU TRYING TO DO, GET US ALL KILLED!?" This cause a funny Naruto style argument between the two while Himiko asks, "is she always like this?" and Naruto replies, "Lady, you have no idea..." the two bicker until Zhuge Liang points out that they to deal with the Fuma Ninja, Sakura agrees, but tell Panduan sharply that they will settle it afterwards. Hope that helps, Teddypro and keep on writing the rest of the Ordigan Saga!
Grocamol chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Warriors Orochi 3 is finally coming out this year, YEAH!

Great chapter by the way, it'd been more interesting though if the whole world of Naruto was just another faction after the 4th shinobi war.
Joseph Moreland chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Truly great work as always, but I have one quetion, where the blue blazes are you? I know your life and family to attend to and I truly respect that and I am willing to wait for you, but can you at least have some spare time to continue this work of art and keep your fans happy? anyway, great stuff as always.

P.S. Zhuge Liang, don't talk about Panduan when Lu Bu's behind you, you nitwit! one word about Panduan and Lu Bu will be on him like wolf on sheep!
ReinaBlaka chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Whew...it's been a long while since I last wrote a review. Still, Teddy, as epic as always! You really did a good job at bringing out Lu Bu's nature-how he sees everybody around him as inferior and only wants to fight the best. And I also like how Kakashi is making a lot of analysis all the time!

To add on, I do believe Lu Bu's hat looks stupid to some people-it makes him look like a roach! :D

Though I am a bit confused...how can Panduan send Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi back to where they came from? Well, I can't wait to find out! Keep it up, Teddy! You're great!
BloodTrinity chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
D: Why didn't you use post-pein/pain arc Naruto instead? It would be all awesome and shit like when he goes Sage Mode and takes on Orochi by himself
Nessa671 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Please update soon.
ReinaBlaka chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Imagine the epic battle of Hulao Gate...repeating, but with Naruto in the mix! Now it's been made even more epic-er!

Will the Three Sworn Brothers put Lu Bu down this time? Or will Naruto have to take out some Kyuubi-no-Kitsune rage on him and make him truly "believe it"? Can't wait to see what comes out of this! Keep it up!

Reina
Dark demon619 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Hm, I may know nearly nothing about Warriors Orochi, but so far this is a pretty interesting fic.

I look forward to you're next update
Grocamol chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
short but entertaining, great chappy
naruto chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
more believe it
ReinaBlaka chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow, this looks good, Teddy! You've surely got a talent for crossovers too!

I got a lot of laughs out of that part where Naruto asks who is Lu Bu. All the Shu guys were certainly gobsmacked by that remark! LOL! Who wouldn't know about the mightiest warrior in the land? Except of course if you're from Naruto's world!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

Reina