Reviews for Hating Mondays
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
OMG , That's supper funny!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
yup
tinytheespeon chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
And that sums up fanfiction. Yeah... he needs a list.
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hilarious! You should continue this and do some more chapters about everything on the days! But you don't have to. It's probably a stupid idea. Never mind. It's just that I might pay to read bout Percy belting out lyrics to songs hahahahaha! And all the other ideas are good too. I'd read those if they were a story. But this one chapter is still hilarious! I won't mind if you leave it like this. Cookie for amazing ideas and awesomeness and originality!:) (::) (::)(::)
guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
HA HILARIOUS!
DragonTraining101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gods this was so funny. I was laughing the entire time. I completely lost all since of self respect and control at Apollo and karaoke.
ElliGordon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
you should make the ideas actual stories
Winter-Buzz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I had no idea what was happening for a while then i got it and couldn't stop thinking 'WTF is going on?' lol.
Bacon Powder chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
lol I love it
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is pathetic.
Aagnae chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just realized something, every time i read something you write. I immediately think dirty thoughts.

Especially at

'Thursday you'll be kidnapped, stuck inside a fan's mind/ evil lair, and forced to do things'

Because everyone knows what kind of things they will make him do, especially if it's a fangirl's mind. (Yaoi fangirl, even worse)
keotey1228 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
When you were talking about this... I had NO idea what you were talking about. Now that I've read it... I LOVE IT!
Tara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ok, I found this hilarious! You were rite on the cruise! these are genius and good writing skills.
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Nice work. What about next week.
greekgodsaresupersuperawesome chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Kinda random but I liked it a lot. Anyways, you spell it gothic not goffik.