Reviews for Living Legends
Chalybeous chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome. Loved the ending. :D
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was amazing. I not cannot walk past His chambers without giggling like a school girl.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh my gosh. Words, they fail me. LOVED this! Loved the clever banter, loved the steamy sex, loved the ending! Great job!
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very entertaining, well written, and goddamn sexy! I'm glad someone wrote a Secret-Fire smut!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Omg can I love you. This was the best, especially the ending omg 3
Bloody NailBunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2012

-dripping in hot sweat-
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very enjoyable! Aside from the steaminess which was fun on its own merits, the banter was entertaining to read, but particularly I enjoyed the way our heroine very firmly-without the Voice or even violence, in fact-put Farengar in his place. Good Kro in the sack simply don't get to sass the Dovahkiin limitlessly without consequences, after all!
orangepenguin86 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Love this! Never really considered Farengar as an object of lust before I read this fic but I sure as hell do now! Hehe :) (also, thanks for pointing the kink meme out for me, it has been the source of much entertainment for me!)
jeandark chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
OMG that was so much smexy! and i had the pleasure read whole chapter XD.. i don't know what can i say.. i hope that this is just a start of this story and it's already heavenly (fantastic dialogs!).. I even didn't like Farengar in the game! but your story makes my brain very pleasurable mess and now i simply love him (i don't know why.. but he reminds me of wizard SAND from game Neverwinter nights.. btw i love SAND so it's a great compliment):).. in fact i love all what you have serve here.. G O D .. you give to my imagination really great staff;) MORE! I BEG YOU! kisses!
xXAlissaAmaranthXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
XD oh God... poor beard! Mutton chops really are a deal breaker though! Now the question i have for you is, was the whole thing a ruse just to get to the beard? the world may never know i suppose.

Anyway, i laughed so hard at the end! and i'm jealous i will never experience such an amusing use of shock spells! I hope you write more for farengar, this is the only story on fanfiction so far as I know! Keep it up, i loved this!
Lady Of Embers chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You are a very talented writer, keep going! I never saw Farengar as an interesting romance option, but hey, whatever floats that person's boat...(clearly not muttonchops.) And oh, I lol'ed so hard every time Farengar's throat went dry...
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awesome! Loved it!

There is just something about Farengar's accent and his attitude in game that gets to me, so this was a great story. I liked his little trick with the shock spell and then at the end having his beard shaved off was hilarious.

Cool for having Lydia in the end of the story too!

Very well written. :)