Reviews for Little Red Riding Micronation
Illysia chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Yay! I loved that story! ... I can imagine France flipping out on America... Chainsaw maniac, that's awesome. I really hope that the 'Love England' was sarcastic... If not I may murder France and chop him into little peices. :D Great story!
Iuly chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
It was wonderful and very funny!

I like it how Sealand's reason of being recognized as a country kept him from doing stupid things XD (like giving up and looking in the basket). And that pointless Bruce that proved to be not pointless at all.

I really loved the ending XD. England seems this kind of person to invent different reasons only so he can send a gift to someone (especially to France).

Very interesting story! :)
Iuly chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Spain is a genius! I like all about this story! How Spain is the only one that really cares for Sealand, the story of the red coat that seems very original :D, how France isn't working without his beauty sleep XD, how England is some kind of a 'bad guy' for making Sealand wear the cape, even though he hasn't appeared since chapter 1 AND he didn't know about the curse.

And the 'ohonhonhon' part with Spain really made me laugh because I imagined him doing it. XD

I really like your idea on this story! :D And the fact that Sealand met many characters on his way was really nice. I loved how you changed the original story, but still managed to keep and -moreover- improve the idea!

BTW You made me like Sealand more and this means a lot! :D
Iuly chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Aww! So sweet of Spain!
Iuly chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Haha! I loved how you described Spain's temper! XD
Iuly chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This will definitely be interesting! XD

'It's none of your business!' Aww, come on Artie!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Its not a bad endong, I love the bird and america with the do u really expect me to belive that franc has never woken up in a small dark area with no knowlege of how he got there? We all know that can't be too unusal for him. XD
Illysia chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Yay! Another chapter! This was really awesome. I don't know if you noticed this but... you left Spain unconcious in France's room. And it's France. I fear for Spain.
Illysia chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
This chapter made me laugh. First, Spain knocks out France with a plant, second, Sealand rambles on about food on a stick, and third, Spain acts French. BRILLIANT! bb
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
'Hi or something' XD but dudevseriously. Y would france lie about the fur? And i love it when sealand just chats to his bird:)
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
i love how you keep calling bruce pointless :)
It's Me chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Isn't Sealand supposed to be proper. He isn't American! He wouldn't say "Got to" he would say "Have to."

My eyes are tired.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
see if sealand had listened to spain he would already be at france's. but spain did seem kind of creepy.
DragonRiderEmily chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I love this story so much! Is it annoying to constantly write "squawk?"
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
i wonder if america really would care about his phone... probbally not. hope sealand gets another map. and lol wiht the whole dog thing :)