Reviews for Mischief Managed
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Please update this!

At least Lily realizes that Snape really isn't that paranoid. At last! And maybe she'll even let him sleep. That would be a first.

Oh, dear, the Marauders are so frustrated by not having their favorite chew toy, though it's Sirius that drives James over the top. Well, they can beat on each other all they like.

Maybe Snape was the only thing that really united them after all.
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
PLEASE update this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Well, now that Lily is finally realizing just how poor Severus is, couldn't she arrange for him to have some pajamas? You never know what a helpful house elf can come up with if you ask them nicely, if she doesn't want to transfigure any for him. But he did well serving tea, and of course a poor family is going to reuse tea; been there myself a couple of time with teabags.

And James is going to do the one thing that will make Dumbledore expel them all, I expect. Only Remus has a Clue, and at this point, I think, he's given up trying to make them see what they did wrong.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Splendid chapter. And even with their former guardian angel trying to warn them, only Remus has a clue that the Marauders are on very thin ice.

Plus, let's hear from some of the other girls, who are also not impressed with their summer holiday. I expect them to help Lily in whatever vengeance she's planning.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I see that the Dark Arts are just fine as long as it's one of the Marauders doing it...and James is in such a dream world. Once the Aurors start comparing Pensieves, it's going to be pretty clear who gave out the potion, and who benefited from it.

But I'm sure dear old Dumbles will find a way to cover up for his darling lads. He's good at that.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Lily doesn't understand poverty, and is just now beginning to process that she doesn't have extra money to throw around. Severus needs an Elavil dartgun, and to talk to the house elf himself about more food up in the room. He's right about him sitting at the Slytherin table and not saying anything-up till now Lily has been 'my friends are brilliant, but yours suck'.

And Severus is still going to be vulnerable to attacks by the Marauders, since it's obvious they are never going to be punished for anything they do. Yeah, Lily is going to be somewhat more aggressive, but Sev is probably going to be punished for anything she does to them.

This marriage isn't going to last till both of them can grow up.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
At last Minerva is seeing her beloved little Marauders (especially James Potter) for what they were.

Have the Aurors been able to question Peter yet? And just because Sirius threw away his copy of the Dark Potion, doesn't mean it's the only copy. Sluggy might know this potion...

And the Potter parents are a piece of work-they want to dump Lily and her little brats in the snow, but object to her marrying anyone else. Really?

As for Lily-Severus is still willing to marry her after the way she hosed him, but oh, it's such a huge sacrifice for her (she might note that her parents aren't willing for Severus to move in with them).
Oryx chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Any chance for an update? I'm wondering where you were planning on taking this.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Well, it looks like someone at the Ministry is finally paying attention.

And so Mr. Crouch thinks attacks that leave scars on his son are trivial? Really? Surprised the targeted students don't all travel in a gang of their own (but then, of course, they'd be accused of being Dark, I suppose).

I feel for Lily, though; how the mighty are fallen. Not allowed to attend Hogwarts while her assailants swan about with Dumbledore's backing, how special.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Fertility component? Really? Won't Lily be amused to find out all this.

And did any of those other guys remember the charms? Sirius apparently did, but what about the others?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Well. Lily should do what Mrs. Snape said, and get tested (too bad she didn't spill any of that pumpkin juice on her clothing, the stain could be tested, too).

And she could explain in words of one syllable or less what happened to Professor McGonagall, too-even though that teacher would be part of the coverup as far as anything happening to the boys is concerned, she would be highly interested in protecting the girls of her house.

Plus, what about all the other girls? If they tell the same story (and Peter had better go into hiding, and not to school this year), eventually someone is going to listen.
Kate chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Love the story, Hope you update soon. Love Sev's Mom and how oblivious Lily is, hopefully Sev can enlighten her some before they move in with his parents. Keep up with the story. Pretty please
Illyria934 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
This story is so intriguing and I would love to see what happens next, esp. the Marauders getting what they deserve and Lily and Severus becoming closer. Please update! And don't mind the trolls; all they are doing is embarrassing themselves.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I really hope James get punished for what he did. Rape is awful. It's horrible. This story disturbs me yet I read more. I hope greatly for a happy ending. PLEASE MAKE A HAPPY ENDING!
Joyanna Ze chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Very intense, well written, interesting and complex story. I like!