Reviews for Mischief Managed
Eng-Prof chapter 1 . 4/6
A very misogynistic story, if I ever saw one... All the female characters are evil, sexual predators with no intelligence, ambition or love, except for Mrs Evans, the sterotypical church going sahm...
Severus is incredibly overpowered...a child genius who is always right, and has very odd conversations in his head...
Why does your Severus want Lily anyway? He doesn't like her...that is pretty clear, he doesn't lust after her...is it simply a matter of control?
Severus always goes to the exact worst interpretation of anything Lily says or does...that is going to make for a wonderful life...
The author shows writing skills, but the underlying emotional story is concerning. If you were one of my students, I would refer you to counseling.
snapes a looser
Yellow Niffler chapter 2 . 2/14
Everyone is out of character. read the books already.
terrible
PocketRocket12inch chapter 1 . 1/14
another stupid story. snape loser
blinddivinity chapter 9 . 1/5
Great fic. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I thought you were eventually going to change things but this is just a horrible recap of the series with zombies added. This is considered plagiarism because almost none of this content is your own.
Small Potato of Defiance chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Please, Darkglare, PLEASE continue this story!
Tra8erse chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Another great but sadly unfinished story. I really liked the way you portrayed all the characters, it's very believable. On the one hand, the extreme thoughtlessness of the Marauders who never in their lives had to account for their actions - I think you grasped them perfectly, down to James's conviction that contraception is not a thing for a man to worry about. And I loved how you show the ways in which Sev's and Lily's backgrounds shaped their expectations. Experience of poverty is not just 'not having things', it runs much more deeply than this. I would very much like to see where this could go if you ever decide to continue.
bridgeportfox chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
James is thick as a brick. If he gets anywhere close to Lily, she and half the teachers will be on him like white on rice. Maybe Remus can talk some sense into him.
bridgeportfox chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
And the bomb drops. Clearly the Marauders had no idea how serious it was - and some of them still don't. I always thought the Marauders got away with too much so your story of them getting their just desserts, is great.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Wow. They really are oblivious of all the trouble. Wait until they get to the feast. The newlywed couple is going to be a huge shock to James, not to mention the pregnancy. At least Remus seems to have some notion of how deep they are in it.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Lily is coming across as really spoiled. I think poor Severus may be in for quite an unpleasant time with his new wife.
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
I'm kind of surprised that Lupin went along with this harebrained scheme but he did seem rather spineless. With all the victims, it sounds like the Marauders are in major trouble for once. And goodness knows what will happen when Lily confronts them.
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
James seems rather nonchalant about the whole fertility aspect. He may be a teenage boy but he should have paid attention to that little issue. That is going to come back and bite him in the butt.