Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
jmw03u chapter 22 . 12/16/2019
This is a very good story. I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this.
daisycb chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
I hope someday you'll come back to this. I'd really like to find out what happens.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
You're a great dialogue writer. It's so so natural. All that Harry/Hermione/Ron stuff!
cinhtay chapter 22 . 1/10/2019
Shame it didnt continue, weeeeell write my theories of fire
First i thought something to be with elements affinity
Then i said flittwick would know that, even if he didnt know the potion
Now i think that potion let harry vulnerable to his scare, and the scare in his forehead diluted had come with his new talent. After all it scared his sould.

I also though his fire is something to do with lily or am i is like findfire, but i think that his soul and voldemort had much more sense.
cinhtay chapter 6 . 1/9/2019
... That was cruel, in many levels, fuck snape
cinhtay chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
You know potter is an orphan, that was really cruel.
mumphie chapter 22 . 12/14/2018
ch.22 - almost exactly four years since your last update. You have woven an intriguing and fun story. I really like it. Please shake off the dregs or whatever 'real-life' has done (or just get unbusy) and come back to at least give a summary what you intended. It is awful to be left hanging when a story is good.
mumphie chapter 6 . 12/13/2018
ch.6 - intense
mumphie chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Very good beginning! It is intriguing and it dew me in immediately.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
I love this. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/22/2018
A really great story! I love the humour in ur writing. Any chance of u continuing the story even though it's been 3 yrs?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/22/2017
I read 22 chapters at a stretch. See that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. And cry.
Playing Hooky chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
So I see you haven't updated this in 3 years, that's a shame. Hopefully, inspiration will strike at some point, because this story is great. All the characters are well-written and feel like real people, but I particularly love the golden trio dynamics. So many fics have them described as friends even though they're constantly fighting, or their entire friendship revolves around solving the year's mystery. Here you actually show them having fun and when they show concern or annoyance, it doesn't seem grating or unreasonable. As for the adults, I also think they're believable, and I love how you're writing Remus. I'm really curious about how he knows about Harry's parenthood, and how that even works. He spoke of it as if both James and Severus had fathered him, so I'm guessing you're going the route of Severus as a sperm donor with James' blood later added to a potion (rather than Lily cheating on James). But then, Snape would have known about this all along. Unless he was obliviated, I guess. Unless something happens to change the original timeline, Sirius won't enter the story for a while, but I do hope he won't be the unreasonable, hotheaded idiot that he often is in mentor/father!Snape fanfiction. I think it would be very interesting to see Severus and Sirius grudgingly put aside their past to work together as Harry's father and godfather, with Remus as a moderating presence. It's great that he's nice but not a pushover, the parent-teacher conference was awesome. I'd love to see more interaction between Lupin and Snape.
SkyeMoor chapter 19 . 10/3/2017
Wow. Harry, you don't do things by halves, do you?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 5/24/2017
OAHHH I PRESSED POST BEFORE UPI CHECKED DAMN AUTO CORRECT FILIUS I MEANT FILIUS

XD XD XD LMAO GO HERMIONE well then we should just measure the scorch marks then HERMIONE brandishes a ruler
Harry - WHY DO YOU HAVE A RULER, WHO DOES THAT.
RON - what is that, what's it do I thought muggle things didn't work here
HERMIONE grabs it and wacks him over the head with it - I don't know why but I love that whole thing oh my lord I laughed so hard XD XD XD