Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
christina-bella chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I loved it...
I was laughing when Harry told Hermione and Ron about his detention... :D
But I couldn't understand why you named this chapter "To Malfoy!"
Archleone chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I can't say I'm sure where you're going with this story, but I can say that it can be pretty funny. I hope to soon see some further explanation on Harry's recently (re)discovered pyrokenesis and perhaps why Snape has been such a dick to Harry if he was around Baby-Harry and seemed to like him well enough back then.
nefertari-101 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I love this story. The way everybody talks is so different to a lot of stories out there, very good. Harrys smartarse coments are brilliant and I love the dynamic between snape and Harry. Can't wait for more.
Fireotaku18 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I get the feeling that Hermione wants to bang her head against the nearest solid surface.
Celestialuna chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
good chapter.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
It is so bad to laugh right now. I'm pretty certain I've ever bronchitis or Pneumonia, but omg I'm in bloody stitches right now. That entire last scene was so friggin funny I think it's worth the asthma attack just for the laughs.

"Hermione," Harry said as slowly and as loudly as he could, "Snape gave me five points. That means he wasn't even angry, he might have even thought it was funny that I got covered in hair removal potion."

"But you have hair," Hermione countered suspiciously. "And that doesn't explain where you lost the other twenty-five points."

"Right, because then Snape made me brew the hair regrowth potion," Harry explained, "and I accidentally made it too potent. So I made the floor of the dungeons sprout hair, and it took Snape and Flitwick an hour to find me and another thirty minutes to correct the damage. Snape was livid—"

"Of course."

"—so he took fifty points for all the damage I caused to the school and because he was sure I did it on purpose. Flitwick gave me twenty-five points for not setting anything on fire."

"And you have detention for the rest of the week," Ron finished looking a bit proud that he'd figured out the ending before Harry had gotten to it.

"Well," Harry clarified, the words coming out slowly due to embarrassment, "I had that before any of this happened."

LOVE IT! *cackles*
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHA. Harry's potion mishaps sound like my attempts at cooking. Very nice! When is Snape going to acknowledge they're related?
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Harry is turning into an Emo with all his moping around and angst. You would think he would be a lot better with potions with as much practice has he has been getting.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
This chapter made me laugh out loud. How I wish I wasn't reading it on a bus full of strangers...
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Great humor!
lol chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
great story really emjoyed
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
hahahahahahahaha
macadoodle3 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
...the end of this had me giggling so hard I spilled all my coffee into my lap... Totally worth it.
I particularly liked the line "Harry now understood why Ron was always so eager to take advantage of Hermione's lapses in knowledge…there was a certain satisfaction in knowing that you were confusing one of the smartest witches in the school."
I'm also loving how Snape is attempting to be a parental-ish influence on Harry without admitting it to either the boy-wonder or himself... it's great.
Update soon please?

luvs and hugs,
kenzie-louu
scion.of.morbidity chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Hilarious! By the end of the chapter I was seriously giggling.
Moi chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
God god, I suppose the only thing Harry can do at that point is develop a huge amount of gallows humor. What is his daddy dearest thinking! (Well, I do know: Trying to improve his son's abilities in potions in the most underhanded and stupid way you could think of. *snort*)
Do the tea leaves indicate that Harry has a latent talent in Divination of all things? *snicker*
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »