Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Kashel chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
So McGonagall is putting her feet in the door, huh?
Let's see how Harry will react. If there will be more pranks or not.

A nice chapter, kind of short though, so forgive me the short review :)
Ichigo Mirai chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
still really good! wonder what'll happen next...
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
muy divertido
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Harry is either finally showing his true colors, or Snape's revelations have shaken him to his core and his is acting out.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Very interesting take on this concept. Keep it up!
Rebecca chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Good story. Keep writing.
badgerlady chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Just when I'd decided that I've already read every interesting, well written HP fic in the known universe, I followed a rec to yours. Terrific. funny and touching and suspenseful.

I have only one suggestion: skip the long A/Ns, and even the short obvious ones like "That's it for this chapter!" Or at least delete the old ones after you post a new chapter. Thet're impossible to ignore, and break up the flow of the story for a reader who's devouring a number of chapters at a sitting. This story is too good to be constantly interrupted.

Looking forward to more.
phoebe turner chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
i loved it!
Astrido chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
nice chapter. i like it. a mystery story. i like that you talked about the fire on malfoys robes, and harrys confusion about him getting back was well done, too.
cheers
yuura
littlezigy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hey! So I really love this story and I'm really sorry for not reviewing as I was reading but I'm going to review as many as I can starting from chapter 12. Well, I'll just continue reading. Happy new year everyone!
Zireael07 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Love the chapter!
keske chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
poor firebug! i bet harry's animagus form would be a fire ferret! lol yaaaay legend of korra refs hah
HerKeeperTilDeath chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
This is a very interesting story. I look forward to having all the strange occurrences explained and I also look forward to seeing how you develop the Severus/Harry part of the plot.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
haha, looks like things are becomeing more intreguing
TatraMegami chapter 17 . 1/14/2013