Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
great story really emjoyed
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
hahahahahahahaha
macadoodle3 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
...the end of this had me giggling so hard I spilled all my coffee into my lap... Totally worth it.
I particularly liked the line "Harry now understood why Ron was always so eager to take advantage of Hermione's lapses in knowledge…there was a certain satisfaction in knowing that you were confusing one of the smartest witches in the school."
I'm also loving how Snape is attempting to be a parental-ish influence on Harry without admitting it to either the boy-wonder or himself... it's great.
Update soon please?

luvs and hugs,
kenzie-louu
scion.of.morbidity chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Hilarious! By the end of the chapter I was seriously giggling.
Moi chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
God god, I suppose the only thing Harry can do at that point is develop a huge amount of gallows humor. What is his daddy dearest thinking! (Well, I do know: Trying to improve his son's abilities in potions in the most underhanded and stupid way you could think of. *snort*)
Do the tea leaves indicate that Harry has a latent talent in Divination of all things? *snicker*
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
impresionante capítulo!

Me encanto
wwwendy chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
"didn't mind the gap?" I love it! I have 'mind the gap's socks (I'm a bit like dobby, I love socks)
Linnorria chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
That is delightful. Wonderfully hilarious. Poor Harry. I laugh at his pain.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Great fun there at the end. looking forward to the next chapter.

Btw, one-pound notes don't exist.

Cheers
Kit chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Poor Harry! I guess Snape's decided to make him a master of potions.
phoebe turner chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
amazing chapter! you really made me laugh:)
Justpucky chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Loved the ending of this chapter. So after a week of brewing hair removal potions, will Harry and crew us it in an appropriate prank (which of course Severus will blame on Harry)?
xDarklightx chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I love it. The ending is funny. Update soon.
Astrido chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
nice chapter. harry playing withe the wreath was nice. i loved the way you described it.
cheers
yuura
CoryAvellana chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
Love the story so far :) it's a rather unique severitus story, which is saying something considering how many there are :)

Please update soon