Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
ShortySC22 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
Ardent Aspen chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Sometimes, when you read something, you come across a sentence that is completely unexpected. You blink, re-read it few times, then think to yourself, "That's got to be one of the greatest things I've ever read!" the sentence in question here would be "Hermione was happily producing piles of her blue-bell flames and Ron was gleefully setting Dean on fire."
hittocerebattosai chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
*thrilled* Oh dear Lord, I was walking down the street grinning and laughing like a loon while reading this today. Oh, poor Harry! Augh, that potions session would have been so fun to see in person! and hair growth potions are so fun to play with in Harry Potter fics. Now I really want to draw Harry with really long hair, beard and moustache too, sitting on that grey hairy floor. *grins*
christina-bella chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I loved it...
I was laughing when Harry told Hermione and Ron about his detention... :D
But I couldn't understand why you named this chapter "To Malfoy!"
Archleone chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I can't say I'm sure where you're going with this story, but I can say that it can be pretty funny. I hope to soon see some further explanation on Harry's recently (re)discovered pyrokenesis and perhaps why Snape has been such a dick to Harry if he was around Baby-Harry and seemed to like him well enough back then.
nefertari-101 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I love this story. The way everybody talks is so different to a lot of stories out there, very good. Harrys smartarse coments are brilliant and I love the dynamic between snape and Harry. Can't wait for more.
Fireotaku18 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
I get the feeling that Hermione wants to bang her head against the nearest solid surface.
Celestialuna chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
good chapter.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
It is so bad to laugh right now. I'm pretty certain I've ever bronchitis or Pneumonia, but omg I'm in bloody stitches right now. That entire last scene was so friggin funny I think it's worth the asthma attack just for the laughs.

"Hermione," Harry said as slowly and as loudly as he could, "Snape gave me five points. That means he wasn't even angry, he might have even thought it was funny that I got covered in hair removal potion."

"But you have hair," Hermione countered suspiciously. "And that doesn't explain where you lost the other twenty-five points."

"Right, because then Snape made me brew the hair regrowth potion," Harry explained, "and I accidentally made it too potent. So I made the floor of the dungeons sprout hair, and it took Snape and Flitwick an hour to find me and another thirty minutes to correct the damage. Snape was livid—"

"Of course."

"—so he took fifty points for all the damage I caused to the school and because he was sure I did it on purpose. Flitwick gave me twenty-five points for not setting anything on fire."

"And you have detention for the rest of the week," Ron finished looking a bit proud that he'd figured out the ending before Harry had gotten to it.

"Well," Harry clarified, the words coming out slowly due to embarrassment, "I had that before any of this happened."

LOVE IT! *cackles*
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHA. Harry's potion mishaps sound like my attempts at cooking. Very nice! When is Snape going to acknowledge they're related?
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Harry is turning into an Emo with all his moping around and angst. You would think he would be a lot better with potions with as much practice has he has been getting.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
This chapter made me laugh out loud. How I wish I wasn't reading it on a bus full of strangers...
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013