Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
VannahSkye chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Fave line this chapter: "'Why do you have a ruler?' Harry demanded, 'Who does that?'" I have a feeling Hermione carried around that bottomless bag for longer than she let on...
I love the way you have those 3 interacting with each other, they're so cute omg. They constantly have me giggling.
VannahSkye chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Omg this chapter had me cracking up. I couldn't get over the twelfth night, honestly! I can't get that image out of my head.
That Other Coin chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Just in case I didn't reveiw last time I read this, I absolutely adore how Harry, Ron and Harry interact in this. And the Professors' in this all seem very cool in there own way :)
Kyralian chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
I absolutely love the humour of this story, the pranking of Tralawney is priceless! Your take on severitus is very intrigueing - often as soon as Snape finds out he's a dad his attitude towards Harry changes dramaticaly, but how can it? I can't figure out how could Snape not have claimed the boy immediately after James and Lily died if there had been a doubt who the father is all along? And what is the matter with the fire? I loved the parent-teacher conference haha... Will you update this story, please?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
Biiiiillllliant!
teamcarlisle21G chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
great story
WolfTail Run chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Are you going to continue this story? You should!
bassoongirl14 chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
I really, really love this so far!
Schattenjagd chapter 22 . 9/5/2015
Hey mate

This is just great!
I love how the Snape / Harry relationship forms so slowly, it is just great! Please tell me you continue writing! I have to know how this goes on, please, please, please continue with this story! It is so good!
NaomiK chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Loving it, very nice. Sad there isnt more!
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Is Snape going to get dust kiddy of harry at all?
Triscribe chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Best. Chapter. Yet. xD
Smozzick chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Very sweet story. Your Harry, Ron and Hermione actually act like children and have fun and that's nice. Your Harry-Snape interactions are cool too with how they've developed into lessons from the original paternity potions stuff and I look forward to seeing how they develop further.
the other witch chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
This is a wonderful, wonderful story. I really like your Snape-Harry dynamics. So fitting to their characters.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
It was really refreshing having the trio actually acting like children - their sleepover in the common room was pretty sweet. I also like the way you handled the whole Snape-is-Harrys-father plot so far which makes it stand out from other fanfics with that plot.
542 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »