Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Rosa Mundi chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Yeah, this is definitely developing interestingly. Since I only just started reading today, I have no idea how long you generally go between updates, but I am definitely looking forward to the next one.
Rosa Mundi chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
I really love your dialogue.
Rosa Mundi chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
This is getting really interesting, and thank you for not explaining Harry's conception. I agree that it's really odd that anyone thinks he needs to know any details about it.
Rosa Mundi chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
And I continue to be impressed with how well you write kids.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
You do a great job of writing kids.
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This chapter made me laugh out loud, especially the "Now you're just making shit up!" bit. I'm still giggling as I type this.
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I do like seeing Harry, Ron, and Hermione just being silly together. I hope the tea spell works. :)
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Severus really is a sadistic bastard, and I mean that in the nicest way, but still. Poor Harry. :D. I'm reading this chuckling in sympathy for him. That would be a really neat potion, though.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OK, first chapter. What do I think? Poor Harry, that's what I think. But I have hopes that things will get better.
Larenars chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
More please. It's just getting exciting.
littlezigy chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Nice chapter.
rn chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
just chiming in that I'm really enjoying reading your story! Thank you! Now back to the fic :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Oh, this story is so, so, so, so, so interesting! Please update it soon!
2inchfish chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Fascinating so far . You're like a juggler with ten balls in the air. It'll fun to see how you tie everything together.
Don't let anyone bully you into making an epic and heroic ending, or overly warm fuzzy either. Apparently, the way Snape shows he cares is by giving detentions. *Snort.*

Looking forward to see whether Snape buys Harry a broom or if Sirius gets there first. And what happens to the fire making skills Harry has.
468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »