Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Weller4ever chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
Hope06 chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
oh oliver when are you going to get it that there are things more important then quidditch

poor harry i think deep down he is torn
YeCatsJ chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
love your story - i was worried there for awhile that Snape was never going to tell Harry. hmmmm - hope to see some heart-felt moments soon - i know it's OOC but I can't help it - I love when Sev and Harry bond! Sev's feelings for Harry seem to very slowly be changing but something needs to happen soon for Harry to start warming up to Sev - maybe find out it was Snape that got the glasses for Harry - or have harry play quidditch and get hurt and have Snape be upset! or have Snape get hurt and Harry be upset
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
This story is starting to be like a politician and dancing around the central issue without ever addressing it...is Snape related to or the father of Harry Potter. If Snape is the dad, then he has the ability to pull Harry from the team, should he choose to out that condition and enforce it.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Looking forward to more discussions between Harry and Snape!
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Interesting logic Harry. Update soon.
liareh chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Well, it would have been awfully un-Harry-like had he not played. Not to mention the backlash he wd have had to face from Gryffindor.

So what is Snape's plan? Make a place in Harry's heart and then tell him? Or not tell him at all? Who knows what goes on in his head?

You have got a very good story going on. I like how you have kept the drama subtle and instead used a dry tone.

I like Hermione in the books. Actually, in the books, I loved Ron, then Hermione. The person I don't like is Lupin - at all; and I am dreading his entry.

Well, waiting for the next update. :)
Phoenix1592 chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Severus truly concerned about Harry's safety,

but he's decided to continue playing,
Erroneously chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I loved the talk Oliver and Harry had, it was great :)
Aurelia Cotta chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I seriously love this stuff. I haven't been following the Harry Potter fanfics lately, so I just stumbled on it... I have no words to express how good it is. (I actually do have a lot to say, here-)

I'm a sucker for well done relationships between Harry and Snape, and even though a lot of people write them, very often the characters are OOC, Snape, Harry or both. In this, they are exactly how they should be, and it's awesome.

I love the way the plot is going. The tone is amazing. It really manages to invoke emotion, the way Harry is slowly realizing that Snape is worried for his well being, and Snape slowly becoming less sadistic, without falling into melodrama.

Keep up the excellent writing!
akuma-river chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Oh dear. That is not going to go well.

Disobeying the teachers, Snape, and we all know what happens next. The Dementors, the near death, the broken broom...

Not good.
blueoctober chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
"Sod them all." LOL love that line. Have a feeling Harry is going to feel the repercussions of his decision to not quit the team real soon. Can only imagine what Snape will do once he finds out, most likely banning Harry from playing by pulling the "I'm your father" card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story of yours. Really like it. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter. Take care.
ilyena damodred chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
It's great. I am so happy to find a new Severitus. )
simaetha chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
This is definitely fun! It is quite short, but what there is is quality. :)

(Also, I really need to stop scrolling up and reading reviews on fics I like, it never helps. I love Hermione - you're doing a great job of writing her and Ron.)
tails doll curse chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Hermione is becoming annoying and rude. I wouldn't continue speaking to her after all she had done.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »