Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Phoenix1592 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
it seem the twins are questioning Peter Pettigrew showing up on the Marauder's Map

Hermione and Harry have figured out the Lupin's a werewolf
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Hermione and her belief in what books say as if it is unalterable truth is what led to her situation...she needs to grow out of that. I am glad Harry used his head and heart in this situation.
sammy chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
good one...when harry will accept facts?
YeCatsJ chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Good chapter. Can I assume the convo btw the twins is/was deliberately confusing and will eventually be explained. I, like Harry, was scratching my head lol
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Blazen chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Good chapter!
SearchingForThatBlueBox chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Great chapter! :) When are we going to get more Snape/Harry moments? Please update soon! :)
Hope06 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
i bet it was awkaward writing hermione and harry scared of lupin but it did not really come across that way

i loved that harry thought things through logically and was able to calm hermione down
ffionfoxglove chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Really can't wait for more harry and snape interaction :D loving it so far, but i do hope snape gets nicer!
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
mooshka chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
This Harry cracks me up.
naru894 chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
you know.. i am hooked i devoured the 12 chapters in a day and i am seriously interested in how Snapes and Harry relationship will evolve, and when the confrontation will happen... Snape was teh one who send for the glasses right¡?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
nice 12 chapters
Ichigo Mirai chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
this is really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you get the chance!
D chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
The last two lines of this chapter were brilliant!

Already looking forward to the next update.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »