Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Erroneously chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I loved the talk Oliver and Harry had, it was great :)
Aurelia Cotta chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I seriously love this stuff. I haven't been following the Harry Potter fanfics lately, so I just stumbled on it... I have no words to express how good it is. (I actually do have a lot to say, here-)

I'm a sucker for well done relationships between Harry and Snape, and even though a lot of people write them, very often the characters are OOC, Snape, Harry or both. In this, they are exactly how they should be, and it's awesome.

I love the way the plot is going. The tone is amazing. It really manages to invoke emotion, the way Harry is slowly realizing that Snape is worried for his well being, and Snape slowly becoming less sadistic, without falling into melodrama.

Keep up the excellent writing!
akuma-river chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Oh dear. That is not going to go well.

Disobeying the teachers, Snape, and we all know what happens next. The Dementors, the near death, the broken broom...

Not good.
blueoctober chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
"Sod them all." LOL love that line. Have a feeling Harry is going to feel the repercussions of his decision to not quit the team real soon. Can only imagine what Snape will do once he finds out, most likely banning Harry from playing by pulling the "I'm your father" card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story of yours. Really like it. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter. Take care.
ilyena damodred chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
It's great. I am so happy to find a new Severitus. )
simaetha chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
This is definitely fun! It is quite short, but what there is is quality. :)

(Also, I really need to stop scrolling up and reading reviews on fics I like, it never helps. I love Hermione - you're doing a great job of writing her and Ron.)
tails doll curse chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Hermione is becoming annoying and rude. I wouldn't continue speaking to her after all she had done.
Hope06 chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
"She keeps telling me that she sees me with a giant snake, which makes no sense at all—""

loved this line awesome job

and also the ruller too cute
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Phoenix1592 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Harry needs to get his fire under control
madxhatter chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I live the teacup prank- tis very funny, no Snape this chapter but still a nice little interlude
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I am starting to not like this Hermione...there is a fine line between bossy and bitchy.
Weller4ever chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
destroying tokyo chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I love this fic. I love the pacing of it! Though I am anxious to find out what Snape feels about Harry's reaction and what he's going to do.

I love how they are pulling a prank on Trelawney! And I love how slipped in that bit about Neville and a giant snake.

You write Harry very well. And Ron and Hermione as well. Actually, you seem to be one of the only authors on this site who can really write the way thirteen-ish year olds think.

I love Harry's reaction to McGonagall's talk. His words had me giggling.
Friglit chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
A nice little interlude. Personally I am always a sucker for a bit of honest to god just bog standard, no life or death circumstances, friendly interaction between our trio. JK sadly neglected it, so its nice to get to see them really just acting like normal kids occasionally.

Still, that being said I do also look forward to the return to the plot as well .
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »