Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
dexterZ chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
hmm..something different but doesnt seem to make any sense to me so far. will just get back to it once it does. cheers
Nefari chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I really like this story. Keep on writing!
Tryptophan36 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Let me just say, that the scene involving the trio all eating off of one plate and smacking one another's hands with spoons was just perfect. That is how I like my trio! AS very adorable and evocative image.
Fireotaku18 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
O God So is Snape his father or not? Its driving me nuts!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
:P You and Snape are so evil... delaying things...
Fawkes1725 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I like it! Snape is very cruel withholding that information from Harry like that, but I guess it is a punishment. I hope he shows Harry the results at the end of his sentence. I'm sure Harry will be quite surpried with the results! Anyhow this tale is off to a great start and I look forward to more.
Zireael07 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I wonder what happens next...
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
taxzombie chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Right now it's gotten to the point that I feel like I'm in detention. This being the third chapter where you have him brewing potions but not being allowed to see the results.

I'm to the point that I am tempted to stop reading it until a couple more chapters are posted so I can check if you've finally allowed him to find out his heritage or not and if it indeed a tale wherein Snape is either related or god forbid, his father.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
So, how long will this go on till Harry actually learns something than how to brew potions? The whole thing with the memory of a black dog is funny.
Weller4ever chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait to read more )
Phoenix1592 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Severus is going all out to convince himself and Harry that the results of the potions are correct.
Fireotaku18 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I like! Especially how Snape is tormenting Harry with having him brew the potions and not showing him the results.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Really good! Where is the rest of it?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011