Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I wish you had put up a warning in the summary that this was going to be a Severitus fic ...

I generally don't like these sort of stories ... Where Harry's father is not James Potter but some second person who did it with Lily ... It sort of makes Lily out to be a person who cheats on her husband ...

That is very out of character of her ... And the fact that she did it with Snape after the unpleasant man basically insulted her and joined Voldemort's group makes it even more OoC
mabidiso chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Hm. That's OK. Play it how you want to. I'll just be over here in my own little corner, stacking up all of my devices and ideas for hurting Snape. Don't worry. No one will miss him.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Severitus?
The Sinful chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Unsurprised. Twas obvious from chapter 1
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I was obvious lol but took you long enough to get to the point. I can pretty much understand his reaction too lol. The teacher who hates him more than anything in the world gets revealed as his dad. I'd be more pissed then freaked out myself.

Awesome chapter.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I feel bad for both of them. :(
Jearom chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
So I guess I'll hold out for the next chapter, but if this is a 'Snape is really Harry's father story' I'm unsubscribing. It's the worst fanfiction trope and I have no tolerance for it.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Poor Harry. To find out like that. Update soon.
Sliver of Melody chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Ooh yeah completely awesome
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Have we found the reading version of the song that never ends, as it is the same again and again with Harry making potions that reveal what he wants to know and yet does not get to see. Is Snape getting these potions to try and find a conclusion that does not support Harry being related to someone that has been shown to be related to, or is he building up enough evidence to force the legal system to acknowledge what is shown?
Lupinesence chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Cool fic so far. I love how this is all building up to that moment of reveal :)
Callywaggy chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I just love this story but I'm beginning to wonder how long it's going to be before Harry snaps and hexes Snape.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
*laughs so hard at Harry setting Snape's stuff on fire, and the prank on Trelawney*
musicgal100189 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
This story is a little scary. Just not knowing what he is doing is just disturbing. A great story to be sure but, I can't figure why he would go through so many potions and spells on the same thing unless he wants to be absolutely sure Harry is his or anothers son. But he doesn't need to be so cruel with all this. I'd have broken down and told someone long before Harry started to question. He broke down Harry's natural defenses for crying out loud. Thanks for writting. See you next chapter.
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
"Now you're just making shit up!" Do you have any idea how hard I attempted to not laugh? Even now just thinking about that line has me chuckling. :) I really loved this chapter, and the almost comical way you portrayed Snape. I have to say I positively adore the word choice you used to describe the way the magic interacts with Harry, how it "cuddles in his hand", seriously some great (and mildly fluffy) writing!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »