Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Allynin chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Voodoo? Tequila? Institutionalizing Snape? OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Miki chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Love it! cant wait till next chapter!
Allynin chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
...magic discharged through backwash...?

HAHAHAHAHA. I love you!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
i knew it either had to have him related to sev or siri. only explanation.
Twiki25000 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
D'Nile is not just a river in Egypt.
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I thought it was sorta malicious of snape? Laughing? And did snape know? Anyways it's an interesting plot
taxzombie chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I am now running from the room and obliviating any memory of this story from my mind.

The only way I can see Snivillous being his father is via a rape, be it by potions or spell.
KiwiClover chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Awesome chapter! Ever read something and find your eyes skipping forward to *find out what happens, darn it* but then keep falling back and forcing yourself to slow down because you didn't want to miss anything? Yeah, that was me with this chapter.

Well done! I really appreciate that things didn't turn to sap and mush at the revelation of Harry's parentage... (though, sucker for father-son fics that I am, I hope things aren't always so antagonistic between the two.)

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next update!
misa-chan46 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Shit.

Snape. Is. Harry's. Dad. SHIT.

I'm sorry for cursing over there, this is the first time I've done this in a review, but SHIT.

You have a talent for writing stories, and I would have believed that Rowling got demented and wrote this story (the demented part only for Snape). I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Okay, for the real deal from a certified beta reader.

This was a very well written story, you managed to lengthen it without actually lengthening it too much. You explained each and every detail so well, I can't really say anything else. You already know my reaction to that last chapter, of course.

Nothing else to say, really. Nice job! [you managed to make me shut up about endless mistakes I see]
musicgal100189 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Severus really screwed up this one. If he'd been just kinder about it maybe had someone not as warped sit with Harry as everything was layed out. But maybes and ifs mean nothing now. Hopefully he doesn't just let this all lie still or Harry may brain wash himself into only believeing that James is his daddy no matter what. Not to mention he just had a violent reaction toward his closest friends over a piece of parchment he didn't even look at. Everyone says he looks like his "Dad" what if everytime his "Dad" is mentioned he has a violent reaction? Time for damage control. Thanks for writting. See you next chapter.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I do not feel any amount of sympathy for Harry because of the way he was reacting to both Professor Snape and Slytherins in general. Harry came into the magical world not knowing anything about it nor his parents. He learned early on from Hagrid and Ronald Weasley to be prejudiced toward Slytherins and Professor Snape. I always considered Ronald to be a bigoted person anyway.

It would be interesting to learn how it is that Snape is his real father and not James Potter.

All I can say if Harry would not have become "friends" with Ronald Weasley, he might not be the brat he is in this story. Maybe he would have wised up about Dumbledore also.
Wilmon chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Poor Harry. I wanted Snape to be related, but not his father. It always turns out that way. But I still like the story.
bananafox chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
good chapter :)
akuma-river chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Poor Harry. But with all the tests that Snape did it can't be a lie.

But how did it happen? In vitro? Donation? Affair? Polyjuice?

What will change because of this revelation?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Oh yeah, we knew this would most likely go over like a lead balloon. I can't wait to find out what causes Harry to look like James instead of Snape, was it something Lily or DumbDumb did?
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »