Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Sorry but you are dragging it out way too long. I am not going to read seventeen chapters or something just to find out when Harry finally gets to see the potion results.
Raeigh chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Hey, I'm not sure if you care (and it's really not important in the scheme of things) but Harry didn't know what the Death Eaters were (or that Snape was one of them) until the fourth book. Otherwise great story! :)
Miriam1 chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
There is a lot going on, here. Harry isn't sure what to make of the fact that Peter Pettigrew is showing up on the map, and because it seems to be the ghost of someone everyone "knows" is dead, the idea of the map showing him seems to scare Harry into believing that the map is dangerous.

Now that Ron and Hermione are reconciled with what is going on with their pets, I wonder if Remus will wonder about the distinct smell of Peter on Ron when he carries his pet with him everywhere.

I also wonder about Harry's relationship with both Snape and Remus. The fact is that Severus hasn't been acting paternal in a way that Harry would be able to appreciate it, even if he was probably the source for Harry's excellent glasses. It seems that Severus is allowing Remus to be more paternal to his own son.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Severus was distinctly cruel, even when he knew that Harry was actually his son. He seems to have calmed down about it, but the fact is that Severus is still very cold. I'm aware that it would be too much to ask for the good professor to suddenly become lovey-dovey when he is still a cruel, cold-hearted jerk. Still, though, it would be nice to eventually see a little tenderness.

Eventually is the operative word, here.

In any event, I look forward to your next installation.

Sincerely,
Miriam
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
It is good that Harry is learning to control fire, but what about creating it?
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
wow!

linda actitud la de Ron,

me ha encantado
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
I'm enjoying reading your story. It's very good and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Thanks so much for the update!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Awesome
TheEdifier chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Thanks so much for the update! I love your writing and this story has been a blast for me to read. I really enjoy how you have so many humorous moments spread throughout and you really have done a great job on each of the character's voices. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories, I'm excited to see future updates! Thanks for all your hard work. :)
trebeh chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I saw it coming, and I thank you for it!
lilyflower101 chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
i love how snape got Vernon to sign harry's form. :)
aalens chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
This is an excellent story -so it is a great pity that it has not been updated for so long.
aalens chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is a great start; I am very keen to read more.
BTW, until reading this, I never thought it possible to make brewing a potion so interesting, such a good read.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I am not going to lue so I skipped to the part were he finds out by reading the reviews because it was getting annoying having him brew and then not tell him over and over and over again
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
okay its kind of cruel knowing that all kid wants is to know and your torturing him
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »