Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
wow!

linda actitud la de Ron,

me ha encantado
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
I'm enjoying reading your story. It's very good and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Thanks so much for the update!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Awesome
TheEdifier chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Thanks so much for the update! I love your writing and this story has been a blast for me to read. I really enjoy how you have so many humorous moments spread throughout and you really have done a great job on each of the character's voices. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories, I'm excited to see future updates! Thanks for all your hard work. :)
trebeh chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I saw it coming, and I thank you for it!
lilyflower101 chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
i love how snape got Vernon to sign harry's form. :)
aalens chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
This is an excellent story -so it is a great pity that it has not been updated for so long.
aalens chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is a great start; I am very keen to read more.
BTW, until reading this, I never thought it possible to make brewing a potion so interesting, such a good read.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I am not going to lue so I skipped to the part were he finds out by reading the reviews because it was getting annoying having him brew and then not tell him over and over and over again
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
okay its kind of cruel knowing that all kid wants is to know and your torturing him
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Reading
the other witch chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
This was a really good chapter, great mix of canon and changes. The end is pretty powerful.
the other witch chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Your Harry is positively rogue, stabing Hermione, transfiguring hair. I have never read story like that, but it is refreshing. I am curious what Snape is gonna do.
lia chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
Long time no update! Love the story .. the voices of all tge kids are so age appropriate. Also their actions. Snape is wonderfully in character. Please do update whever u get the time.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »