Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Ooh, it's finally coming to a close. Harry going furious and burning Snape's stuff is brilliant!
loretta537 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
this is great! i cant wait to see what will be on the paper and how harry will react.
gtbee8 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Oh I can't wait for the results of the potion
Hershey Kissed Me chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I really love this story and parts of it have had me quite giggly...'now you're just making shit up!' ect.

you're a very good writer though and i eagerly await the next installment
tinkita chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Great chapter!
lildreamer8 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
This is really great. Funny as hell too.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sick-atxxheart chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I can't wait for you to update! I'm really enjoying this story. I love the fact that Harry is quite witty, and Snape's well-written too. Great job!
Wilmon chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I truly enjoyed this chapter. Very funny!
Fireotaku18 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
What the hell is up with Snape, he's acting weird! GAH ! so next chapter we'll find ouit if their father and son? I loved Harry trying to burn Snape up that was wonderful!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
That was a fun chapter. Snape is just so desperate! :P
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
This story is getting depressing lol. Just get on with the results.
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
You are terrible cruel to keep stringing us along giving us hints as to what's going on in the backgrpund. XD I really enjoyed the divination part. XD. Looking forward to seeing how that goes.
mabidiso chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
This is excruciatingly slow moving, and you're KILLING me with the build up! So few chapters in and I already want to torture Snape until he just curls up and sobs into his enormous pillow every night. Aaaaaaargh! I'm so MAD at him! I can't decide if you're trying to set it up so that Snape is Harry's father, or close relative, or if it shows Sirius as a close relative (would any of these magical methods show Harry's relationship to Sirius as his Godson? And what's up with these memories from his infancy popping up now, of all times? Did his encounter with the Dementor, which shook loose his memory of his mother's and father's voices, also shake loose these other memories of a big black dog licking him, and of twin suns (I thought that referred to James' glasses reflecting, but now it seems it must mean Remus' eyes)?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Que Snape hovering! Lol, Snape would make the best mother hen, don't you think? Most would sooner commit self-immolation rather then disobay him. And Cheshire cat!Snape, that had me rolling. You are brilliant.

YYWKMN.