Reviews for The Acute Mastery of Potions
jayswing96 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
I can't wait for what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hi
I discovered your story and I just can't stop reading until the end. I really enjoy interactions between harry and snape:) I hope you'll continue this story 'cause I'm dying to know the rest of it .
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I really like this story and I'd rhapsodize about it but it's late and I'm quite tired. Know that it's wonderful and I'd love to see more (please?).
NightWithMoon chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
There's a lot of this I like and is well written, and a lot of it I don't like... and all of it is difficult to follow - but most of all there's this feeling that the story isn't going anywhere - especially as all the parts of the story that are different from canon are very slow... Finally I think my biggest complaint is that harry remains an unmotivated little brat...
NightWithMoon chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
I'm confused... Harry gave flitwick his wand and flitwick told him to do it wandlessly - and harry did so (suddenly repossessing his wand) and then flitwick was surprised that harry was capable of doing so wandlessly (deliberately)... seems to me you confused yourself when writing this and didn't catch it in the editing stage.
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
ummm... This is third year, yea? then why didn't harry use myrtle's bathroom like they did the previous year. Making your characters stupid so that you can get a certain result in the story just makes them less likable.
Captain Evermind chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Ooh! I like this story very much. :-) Excellent characterisations... Snape just grows more intriguing by the chapter! Looking forward to finding out where you're going with this.
Rachelme177 chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
I was just re-reading this - it started with such great promise (although I can't figure out why Harry didn't complain to someone about the detentions) but the second half reads like you've forgotten where you're headed so you're just making stuff up to fill space.

By chapter 20 I would have expected either his relationship with Snape to begin to evolve (they've known for months by this point) or at least some explanation for the fire thing. I mean, he's setting other students on fire, surely the staff should be concerned and looking into it!

If this isn't abandoned, I'm hoping to see you get some new chapters that get this back on track. It's a nice story, just a little lost, I think.
d1x1lady chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting story! Am thoroughly enjoying it.
teedub chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
what is the world did snape do to harry? it's kind of scary the control he could exert over harry just by rearranging his mind. where is snape's line that he won't cross? Does he have one?
teedub chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
This is definitely one of the better snape as harry's father stories and the detentions are cruel but occasionally useful but i'm wondering when harry will ask the obvious question: "if you are my father, why did you abandon me to the dursley's and then humiliate and degrade me based upon my father for the last two years?" I would think this would be one of the first thing he would ask himself after getting over the shock. Plus Snape is being incredibly unfair and applying a lot of pressure on harry, something's gotta give. I just hope harry will not be beaten down again because of it. Again, a great story in this genre and i can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
good story
demonbookworm101 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
This is a good story keep up the goodwork
Ibskib chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
I'm looking forward to when Harry gets an explanation of why exactly Snape is his biological father, hopefully James Potter won't get the short end of the stick. At least Harry isn't changing to look like Snape so far. I can definitely understand Harry wanting to live in ignorance, since I can't really picture him ever calling Snape dad, and even though they might end up with an amicable relationsship it seem unllikely to progress further than that, I was thinking that this could also be an excellent example of the saying: familiarity breeds contempt, but then again things couldn't get much worse. Too bad for Harry that he has two and a half years of Potions left :-)
Rosa Mundi chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Yeah, this is definitely developing interestingly. Since I only just started reading today, I have no idea how long you generally go between updates, but I am definitely looking forward to the next one.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »