Reviews for Fate stay away
maesde chapter 1 . 4/8
Awesome. I feel like I watched an awesome 2 hs movie for a 4th Fate / Stay Night path with a different Saber, and now I want to see a full fledged anime season for the route. Damn it!

But, even if it was short, the movie was great. Good job :D.
Angron chapter 1 . 4/2
Hopefully someday someone turns this into a full blown story done as well as this was. You really don't see many fics with Saber Alter.

Though I am curious, ever thought doing something like this with Rider or Caster? Can't help but like those pairings myself.
DarkPalutena023 chapter 1 . 3/31
Cool-and interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful. So very well captured, and so eloquently done. Absolute genius.

This deserves far more praise, sadly, I'm not able to articulate.

Thank you for a great story.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Excellent oneshot.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You, Arashi Leonhart, are far too good at touching other peoples' feels! God damn it! I hate tragedies! But I love your work too!
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I think this is one of the best fate stories i have read, be it on or in the beast lair forums.

The way you captured Saber Alter character is interesting, here she does not seems to be a Tyrant (which is a popular thing it seems, some people even giving her the title of the Tyrant of Knights)but rather a blunt and sarcastic person with a no nosense attitude, it's refreshing.

And this was the Fate/Stay Night route, i wonder how UBW and HF would have gone?
MidKnight chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was beautiful.
The Man chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
A little depressing, but I guess it couldn't end any other way.
nathan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
not bad, not bad at all
The Emo Messiah chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"Because it had been taken from her, one single boy had been saved.
A boy that was nothing more, and nothing less, than everything it embodied.
Her distant dream, alive and well."

This part gave me chills. Excellent. Just excellent.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Fuck, that was too good.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was an interesting chapter to read I enjoyed reading about the differences caused by the changed Saber.
Frozin Joker chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Saber leaving always makes me sad.
Hunter Nightblood chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is actually pretty good. It's so creative. It takes yandure to a whole new level.

Greatest moment:
The priest leaned over her, a scowl on his face. "Speak up, Servant Saber."
"Fuck you."