Reviews for Fate stay away
Humida chapter 1 . 4/28
very nice work with this alternate saber. good feel where you altered the story
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 1 . 1/30
Beautiful
hillerjk1991 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
As I was reading this I was growing to dislike Saber Alter more and more because of how vicious and brutal she seemed. That opinion went unchanged until The Berserker and then I began to appreciate her character as something more than an alternate Saber. In The Fallout, I actually began to like her. The harshness and practicality with which she acted was a perfect counter to the softer and more idealistic Shirou, but it was heartwarming to see the cracks in her mask as she began to fall for Shirou and he for her. This was very well written and didn't involve the usual bullshit that so much fanfic seems to be full of. I'm definitely going to have look into anything else you may have written on here.
maesde chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Awesome. I feel like I watched an awesome 2 hs movie for a 4th Fate / Stay Night path with a different Saber, and now I want to see a full fledged anime season for the route. Damn it!

But, even if it was short, the movie was great. Good job :D.
Angron chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Hopefully someday someone turns this into a full blown story done as well as this was. You really don't see many fics with Saber Alter.

Though I am curious, ever thought doing something like this with Rider or Caster? Can't help but like those pairings myself.
DarkPalutena023 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Cool-and interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful. So very well captured, and so eloquently done. Absolute genius.

This deserves far more praise, sadly, I'm not able to articulate.

Thank you for a great story.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Excellent oneshot.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You, Arashi Leonhart, are far too good at touching other peoples' feels! God damn it! I hate tragedies! But I love your work too!
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I think this is one of the best fate stories i have read, be it on or in the beast lair forums.

The way you captured Saber Alter character is interesting, here she does not seems to be a Tyrant (which is a popular thing it seems, some people even giving her the title of the Tyrant of Knights)but rather a blunt and sarcastic person with a no nosense attitude, it's refreshing.

And this was the Fate/Stay Night route, i wonder how UBW and HF would have gone?
MidKnight chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was beautiful.
The Man chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
A little depressing, but I guess it couldn't end any other way.
nathan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
not bad, not bad at all
The Emo Messiah chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"Because it had been taken from her, one single boy had been saved.
A boy that was nothing more, and nothing less, than everything it embodied.
Her distant dream, alive and well."

This part gave me chills. Excellent. Just excellent.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Fuck, that was too good.