Reviews for Dodging Raindrops
addicted2text chapter 47 . 4/1/2016
Would like to add my voice to the chorus of readers who enjoyed the work as written and who would like to see it completed. The story has an authentic feel to it and the character voices seem right. Some might argue that Michael is a bit out of character because he is currently so weak, but then that's the point-we never quite saw Michael beaten down this much in the series.

I dearly would love to witness what comes next once Michael regains his strength and I can't shake the nagging feeling that somehow Dead Larry is behind everything. Some correct reading of the foreshadowing or just poor speculation on my part? I don't know but I do know that I'd love to read more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
DKougar chapter 47 . 3/3/2015
The first time I read this chap. (I've read it more than once) it was midnight & I was on my way to bed. I, too, slept better than I had in weeks because of the feeling of relief & HOPE!
MICHAEL IS BACK!
Not just the unstopable SOB Michael, but the battlespace analyst, strategic thinking Michael who can see that, sometimes, a retreat to regroup is the key to a long range victory.
Thank you, thank you for this deep sigh of relief chap. & the deeper glimpse into Fiona's "lost" years. Now all we want are the gruesome details of Larry's demise! The bloodier, the better! Let Fi loose on him & let Mike watch!
Tara chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
Larry is so dark and dangerous he poisons everything and everybody he touches. Hope Fi doesn't allow him to poison her. Thanks for updating, always happy to see a new chapter even if uncomfortable.
RS chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
Complex story with lots of action and emotions. A treat to read.
WIWJ chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
I love that you are writing again. I need some Mike and Fi time.
Ed chapter 47 . 3/1/2015
Intense and dark but very good. Hope more on the way.
Gabby chapter 47 . 3/1/2015
Thank you so much for updating, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/24/2015
Great to see this posted ! Great chapter can't wait for more
Anon chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Very happy to see a new chapter of this story - so happy its not going to be abandoned
robinh chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Awesome awesome awesome! He is getting better. The last scene was amazing. I'm so happy you updated this. I love this story!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
How fantastic! Thank you for continuing the story. I checked often. I'm your fan. Julieta
Guest chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Yaya you finalllly 3 Thank ypu!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/21/2015
I loved it.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 47 . 2/21/2015
SOOOOOO happy to see this back on the boards! I loved Billy sitting (or lying) Michael down for a come to Jesus meeting over the status of his health and relieved to see Michael finally start to take a turn for the better, but their sweet respite can't last long with Larry in the mix. Looking forward to what you come up with next in this thrill ride of a story. Bravo, my friend, bravo!