Reviews for Dodging Raindrops
Late2BN chapter 49 . 6/8
I finished reading the story from the beginning just in time for the new chapter. I love this story! It's very different than so many others having Michael out of commission and the others in charge. I hope you keep going. I would like to see Michael back to normal, knowing how the team had saved him. TY
Thank you for new very interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what happened next. Please continue. You are amazing and talented writer.
Poor Sam. Poor Mike. Great Fiona. Good story. Great job. Julieta
DKougar chapter 49 . 6/2
Karma's a bitch. She is relentless, inescapable, but above all, JUST. And she is a cruel taskmistress; very hard on those she chooses as her agents. But in the heat of battle you kill the enemy in front of you to protect the buddy on your left & the buddy on your right.
Sam never let a buddy down. Especially not his best buddy, Mikey Westen.
A big "Halleluja" for Fi's revelation! The healing will come, not from re-living the past, but from being in the moment & looking to the future! This is the key to mending Michael's shattered mind & spirit. And if Fi thinks a bit more deeply on this theme, she may come to see that an overly strong attachment to the past has plagued her relationship with Michael all along! From the start, Fi had wanted & labored to re-create in Miami the heady insanity, sex & C-4 of their days in Ireland. Michael had been laser focused on his dream of the CIA welcoming him with open arms back into his life as the golden bad boy of international black ops. All while they both dealt with a steady parade of old lovers, old enemies, & old memories of childhood abuse wafted on Maddy's cigarette smoke.
This was an amazingly intense chap. which could only have been produced by a writer as sure-footed in BN canon & with the deep knowledge & sure grasp of the psychology underlying the characters. Not to mention an impressive knowledge of SEAL culture & history! Big props & thanks to Kate.
I'm so glad you came back to this story! Thank you ! Very good chapter. Much appreciated. Julieta
I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story. It's one of my favorites - a side of Michael we rarely get to see but always knew was there. And I love your writing - very true to the characters. I hope you keep posting. I don't foresee myself stopping my love for Michael and Fiona!
beejed chapter 48 . 5/6
This amazing story has always read like a great novel to me. Each chapter leaves the reader wanting more. It has everything burn notice fans love, action, adventure, the friendship and love between the characters, romance, and a side of a great well deserved ass kicking to a super villan. Well done! l look forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for posting a new chapter. I love this story, it's really amazing. Can't wait for more.
7822 chapter 48 . 5/4
So glad you continued this story. I really enjoy it. Michael is coming back and in Fiona's version of how Michael should be. Can wait until Larry gets his final reward. I know you have many great stories in the works. I love them all. Keep updating no matter how long it takes. Your loyal fans will always be waiting to read each one you offer. Thank you so much.
DKougar chapter 48 . 5/3
Just made my day to find a new chap. of DR posted! And here I was afraid you had abandoned this story in a cold damp coastal cave.
Glad to hear Larry's injuries were so painful but sorry to hear they were only superficial. I was hoping for maiming with permanent incapacitation. Maybe an amputation or two.
I LOVE this chap! You really revved up the "bad guy" factor with the disclosure of Barrett's involvement! That's damn near unlimited firepower!
But best of all...Mikey is battling back! He's pulling his head together, sorting real from phantom, & even dredging up his training techniques. QUIT IS NOT A RANGER WORD!
Things are getting worse & that always means Team Westen gets better. You are the Queen of picking up all those seemingly dropped stitches & ending up with a big beautiful tapestry! Things are pulling together nice &. tight here because no one handles a BN epic like you do!
Thanks
Late2BN chapter 48 . 5/3
Somehow I missed this story the first time around reading your stories so I'm reading the last chapter first. :-) I'm excited though as now I have a whole story to catch up on. I'm so glad you continued the story. If this chapter is any indication, it's great. Please continue.
AJ Billips chapter 46 . 3/29
I really appreciate the longer story that you write! I am a big fan of Michael and Fiona, especially the way you can bring them to life. When I start one of your stories, I can't stop reading until the end. Then I wish for the next installment of any story! Thanks for writing them!
addicted2text chapter 47 . 4/1/2016
Would like to add my voice to the chorus of readers who enjoyed the work as written and who would like to see it completed. The story has an authentic feel to it and the character voices seem right. Some might argue that Michael is a bit out of character because he is currently so weak, but then that's the point-we never quite saw Michael beaten down this much in the series.

I dearly would love to witness what comes next once Michael regains his strength and I can't shake the nagging feeling that somehow Dead Larry is behind everything. Some correct reading of the foreshadowing or just poor speculation on my part? I don't know but I do know that I'd love to read more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
DKougar chapter 47 . 3/3/2015
The first time I read this chap. (I've read it more than once) it was midnight & I was on my way to bed. I, too, slept better than I had in weeks because of the feeling of relief & HOPE!
MICHAEL IS BACK!
Not just the unstopable SOB Michael, but the battlespace analyst, strategic thinking Michael who can see that, sometimes, a retreat to regroup is the key to a long range victory.
Thank you, thank you for this deep sigh of relief chap. & the deeper glimpse into Fiona's "lost" years. Now all we want are the gruesome details of Larry's demise! The bloodier, the better! Let Fi loose on him & let Mike watch!