Reviews for Dodging Raindrops
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
DKougar chapter 47 . 3/3/2015
The first time I read this chap. (I've read it more than once) it was midnight & I was on my way to bed. I, too, slept better than I had in weeks because of the feeling of relief & HOPE!
MICHAEL IS BACK!
Not just the unstopable SOB Michael, but the battlespace analyst, strategic thinking Michael who can see that, sometimes, a retreat to regroup is the key to a long range victory.
Thank you, thank you for this deep sigh of relief chap. & the deeper glimpse into Fiona's "lost" years. Now all we want are the gruesome details of Larry's demise! The bloodier, the better! Let Fi loose on him & let Mike watch!
Tara chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
Larry is so dark and dangerous he poisons everything and everybody he touches. Hope Fi doesn't allow him to poison her. Thanks for updating, always happy to see a new chapter even if uncomfortable.
RS chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
Complex story with lots of action and emotions. A treat to read.
WIWJ chapter 47 . 3/2/2015
I love that you are writing again. I need some Mike and Fi time.
Ed chapter 47 . 3/1/2015
Intense and dark but very good. Hope more on the way.
Gabby chapter 47 . 3/1/2015
Thank you so much for updating, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/24/2015
Great to see this posted ! Great chapter can't wait for more
Anon chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Very happy to see a new chapter of this story - so happy its not going to be abandoned
robinh chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Awesome awesome awesome! He is getting better. The last scene was amazing. I'm so happy you updated this. I love this story!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
How fantastic! Thank you for continuing the story. I checked often. I'm your fan. Julieta
Guest chapter 47 . 2/22/2015
Yaya you finalllly 3 Thank ypu!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/21/2015
I loved it.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 47 . 2/21/2015
SOOOOOO happy to see this back on the boards! I loved Billy sitting (or lying) Michael down for a come to Jesus meeting over the status of his health and relieved to see Michael finally start to take a turn for the better, but their sweet respite can't last long with Larry in the mix. Looking forward to what you come up with next in this thrill ride of a story. Bravo, my friend, bravo!
southpawokpoet chapter 47 . 2/21/2015
Thank you very much, missed it, more please