Reviews for Bruise
randomkungfupandafan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Whoa, I never thought we'd get a story of Rainbow calling out Rarity for being selfish from Sweet and Elite. This definately has the potential to be a real episode! Of course the writers would have to change a few things like removal of the sweats of course.

Stories like these make me believe that fanfiction writers and the show's real writers can work together well. So much good fanfiction here that could be made into real episodes!
Sherekhanrox chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I thought Fluttershy was the oldest because one episode when the CMC were listening to the ponies on how they got their cutie marks Fluttershy was as tall as rainbow dash when she had her hoves under her.
In my mind it goes
5:Twilite
And 6:Rainbow dash.
WeskyTron4211 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
1. Yes. WOO!

2. I never really thought about it, but I guess Rarity would be the oldest. Applejack's really the only other maturity contender. I'm stealing that point from you.

3. Loved the fic. I always love the knock-down, drag-out fight ones, and this one didn't disappoint.

4. Made me want to write a Rareshy fic. Maybe I could IF I GOT THIS CELESTIA-DAMNED TRIXIE FIC DONE.

5. On the off chance you're awesome and want to read my collection, I'm Datnero on .

6. I'm still laughing and bleeding a litte from Textlestia... oh my.
Jadeycake chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm almost speechless. This was so well written and each and every detail was interesting. There was no "dragging out" nor were there any parts that didn't have my full attention. This was just... amazing. I don't know how to describe it. Perhaps the one of the best fanfics I've ever read.

Keep up the good work. If your other stories are like this one, then you must be a fantastic author.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I believe its pretty friggin obvious what I have to say about this.

I happen to also be skilled at stating the obvious.

LOVED IT.

It was simple but sweet and nice.

P.S. Happy birthday for whenever the hell it was.
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
The last two episodes are easily among my favorites. I do so love a good confrontation , all very believable here. I can see RD or Rarity actually saying those things. One of my favorite one-shots of yours easily, keep up the good work!
Zervziel chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
*points at AN* LIES! LIES AND DECEIT! You totally planned this fic out! For it was well paced and looked in-depth at the characters as well as Rarity's motivation for doing the things that make her at odds with the Element of Generosity! If it truly hadn't been planned out there'd likely be a section about the Turkish Empress Celestia launching her evil adviser Luna to the moon for trying to assassinate her by serving her alfalfa in pastrami knowing full well it would give Tia a truly evil case of gas!

Also Happy Belated Birthday! I'm seeing how many sentences I can end in a exclamation point...damnit...EVIL PORPOISES!
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I always really like your one-shots. Not to imply that I like them more than your chapter pieces, but you've got that knack for telling a complete story in a few thousand words that's necessary for a really good short story.

As for this story in particular, it was really nice to see somepony go to town on Rarity. I've been liking her less and less with just about every episode of season 2, so there was definitely some satisfaction in watching her get taken down a peg, but it was also great to see her redeem herself. And I'm glad it was Rainbow who pushed her to it- she's got the requisite fire to really make Rarity sit up and actually pay attention.
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Haha, I loved this! And, this is gonna sound stupid, but I was worried it was going to be too long o.O, lol. It wasn't, over all it was pretty perfect. I can so see Rainbow wanting to 'talk' and when emotions are high like that, crap you don't fully mean gets said. But hey, it's a great way to clear the air and because both were mature enough to actually have a real talk, they became closer friends for it.

So yeah, this was fantastic and a real gem to read. Also, Happy Birthday :D
deadly84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
good story, one problem i can see though

Rarity: heres your true dress twilight

"Aw... listen rarity i don't know how to tell you this, but, i like the one i found better, that dress you finish is way too gaudy." Twilight said
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very good, believable emotion and nice buildup. btw i suggest you read A self made pony by FireHoof its a story that focus's on Fancy Pants.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WOOOO!
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
My take on her is that she takes herself so damned seriously that she can't not do stuff like this; it's her own personal applebucking...she knows that she shouldn't pull stunts like this but doesn't know how to stop being an idiot.
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Happy Birthday! Hope you know what that means ;D... 4 words: Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon!

I agree with you about the lack of Rarity and Rainbow Dash episodes (and fanfics). The writers did give us fans the Sonic Rainboom episode, so there's still hope that we get another R&R episode :D

As for this story, I LOVE IT! As much as I liked the Sweet Elite episode, I felt like it was lacking something. I'm glad you touched on Rainbow Dash's reaction to Rarity. I thought it was interesting that Rainbow Dash was much more suspicious and slightly accusing towards Rarity than the other ponies in the episode.

Both ponies made good arguments about each others' flaws. Even though it seems like the season 2 episodes are showing the characters at their worst (Mare Do-Well, for example), maybe the writers are making a point that each pony is going to make mistakes, but they can still show their special element. Despite her shortcomings in the episode, Rarity still displayed generosity by making Twilight a dress at no charge, giving her time to the three Canterlot ponies who begged for her to show up at their functions, and introducing her friends to Fancy Pants.

This story is definitely going in my Favorites. I will also be reading your MLP stories! Like Rarity, I didn't like the language, but this is one of the best MLP stories I've read so far. I hope you continue writing more stories :D
kitmaro chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Good chapter. And I can agree with you on Rarity being aware of her faults and Rainbow pointing them out to her. Again good chapter and Happy B Day.