Reviews for Looking for Hope
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
i love this!
please update soon!
dbt1905 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
keeepp writingg pleasee! I've always thought that if charles was more like jane that would be cool. And basically you wrote my imagination :D please keep writingg :/
Bookaholic27 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Please continue this! It is fantastic and I would really love to read more. This story should have much more reviews; both the plot and writing style are brilliant. I really hope you consider continuing and finishing it.
geeklover89 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Are you going to continue this? cause it is really good.
Anzhela D Asura chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
CARRY ON!
Anzhela D Asura chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
CARRY ON!
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
good story

update. NOW!

because there is only one answer

IT'S A GOOD STORY!

there might be others but thats mine

sooo

I hope you update soon!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Oh poor Charles will they be able to help him
ChubbyTabby chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this is interesting! More please!
Nicely.done.doctor.who chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Hell yeah! Charles needed to have Phoenix's power. So much GROOVY ( i _ i )

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
dee williams chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Please please please write more, I beg you! This is too good to leave hanging you rock.
donnabella2k7 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
OMG! I love it! "So does that mean That Charles is stronger than Erik now?" Best thing I've ever heard. I kinda always believed that Charles is the strongest mutant. Well next to the Phoenix force.
waywardson56 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Neat story! Can't wait to hear more :)
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh man u have to continue! This seems like the beginning of a great story that i will come back to everyday to check for an update on!
4everYoung93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is a great start. I love that Charles has a dual mutation; people have done that before, but this is a great take on it, since it's logical that Charles would initially fear that power and want to lock it away. Excellent work, my friend. I look forward to seeing more of this.