Reviews for Nine Nights
Vadercat chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Really enjoyed your Christmas story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful .
Thank you for finishing this remarkable story .
Would loved more sga and sparky stories from you :))

Thank you and Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you and your family
Sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Glad you came back to finish! Appropriate timing too! Loved the ending...of both stories! LOL!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Loved this amazing story . You have a brilliant imagination to incorporate all the movies and shows and the characters so seamlessly and perfectly in their roles . And the clowns priceless . Hahahaha .

A part of me thinks that you rushed this a bit . I had gotten the feeling that something else was going to happen with the way radek thought something foreboding was about to happen to Elizabeth .

I hope that you will write more sga and more Sparky :))

Thank you for sharing and happy happy holidays :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful :))

Thank you for sharing , finishing this great story :))

Would love a full fledged Sparky story from your talented mind please :))

Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Please please update this amazing and fantastic story .

So looking forward to the end of johns story and for the amazing sparky to come :))

Update update update hahaha thank you
momof2 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Just started following your writings. I must say I enjoy everything I've read so far. Can't wait until you finish this story. I see it has bee a while and hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Please please update this fantastic story. I hope you are still writing :)) you have an amazing story here the story John is telling is absolutely hilarious and brilliant all the pop references priceless . The sparky is so cute and we are about to get the good SPARKY parts . Thank you for sharing and lease update :))
SimplySupreme chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I'm so excited to read the ending of this! You've done an excellent job here, and I especially commend you for the representation of Athosian culture. Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Please update soon. Just love this brilliant story. Plus we are back to the holiday season again so it fits right in. More please and more sparky please. Thank you for sharing and I hope school is going well for you. :))
BookLover chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
AHHHHHH! Update now or so help me I will send a dozen of Pennywise's minions to haunt you! THIS IS SO GOOD! Can't wait for the rest! :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Yes new chapter love your stories with all the pop culture and thank for writing sparky can't wait to read whey you come up with next and good luck when school resumes :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
So good to see a new chapter-I had forgotten about the story! Absolutely love the story John is telling! LWhile I'm a J/T fan, I love the way you had Ronon ask Teyla to be his. Love that Rodney is always so clueless! I sure hoope its not a long time before you update again!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Pleassssssseeeeeee update soon ;)
Zaara the black chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I like this story alight and am on the edge of my seat.