Reviews for I Don't Want to Be Right
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Good job
Iulia chapter 23 . 9/30/2015
It's the first fanfic that i read and it doesn't have an happy ending. Still I LOVE IT ! So many feelings and i finished it with my eyes wet 3
Madornahh chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
NOOO!
Whyyyy end it like that?
nooo
i'm crying so hard right now :
You have to make one when they meet up again..
If you didnt already
desiree Taylor chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
This was so emotional and it made me cry so thank you for this and please write so more
Obsession Comes Through chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Omg noooo! It can't end like that!

Tears!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
I HATE YOU YOU RE SO EVIL IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL SO FAR WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS TONY I HOPE HELL DROWN IN THE AMMOUNT OF MONEY HE MAKES AND TEARS OF ME AND GOD HIMSELF BECAUSE KLAINE SHOULD BE A BIBLE PARAGRAPH (NOT SURE HOW YOU ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLE CALL IT)
KLAINE BETTER BE ENDGAME IN SEQUEL IM SORRY FOR MY EMOTIONS YOU ARE AMAZING THOUGH
GoGlee chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
Okay. This fic was amazing, but I am so not in The mood to review coz of that last chapter. It was just a million :'( . Damn you for writing so good to make me feel so sad :'(
GoGlee chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Your fanfics rule. They just rule. Love this one so far!
Twistyrob chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Just finished re-reading story this again and I still cried sgain. Still a fav one, thnx.
zantasia66 chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
You were kind of evil back in 2012. I like you much better now. :)
zantasia66 chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
I kind of hate you right now.
lol
zantasia66 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Every time Blaine kisses Sebastian my heart hurts. Ugh.
zantasia66 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I generally prefer your flirty! Bad boy! Blaine BUT this story is great. I love it. I am definitely late to the party but now I'm die hard Klaine. I can't seem to get enough. Thanks for feeding the hunger. :p
jp chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I know this is already written...but s seriously why all the games ? Don't know to continue or drop this.
Jesse chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I'm crying :'( and this is what I've been doing for an hour :'( This is the first ff I read that end with Klaine not being together and I just really can't stop crying! Just, it was great, you did good job writing this. Thank you and I really hope you'll finish a sequel someday :)
Love,
Jesse xx
(sorry if I made any mistakes)