Reviews for I Don't Want to Be Right
Guest chapter 23 . 3/24/2021
Janelle, it's the second time I have read this fic and I was as amazed as the first time I read it, which was like a year ago. This has made me feel so many different emotions and omg, it is so good, so original, and the ending, I cried so hard both times. Congrats, this is very very good.
Nevrandil chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
I'm glad to hear there's a sequel because whyyyyyyyy?

Anthony Bastard! I would have said a big fat NO! Way! ... What an asshole...

Boys

This was fantastic! Loved it. The banter, the snark, the flirting, the angst

Thanks for sharing!

Nevrandil chapter 19 . 12/11/2020
Someone got into a bad accident and we need to fix their passenger side doors to get them to close properly. Blaine you know all about closing doors so you head over to help with that."
Epic trolling there, Burt!

Fab chapter...and omg Sugaaaaaar

Nevrandil chapter 13 . 12/11/2020
So... this whole time I'm thinking that this Seb is rather OOC, though not terribly so.. I mean, even from his own POV we were sold this sweet guy.

Way to deceive Though, I was kinda expecting a twist there.. and look at that. The sex crazed Ex was the man himself! Nice.

I had a friend once who was called Romeo. His little brother was Romero. #randomfact

I ADORE the Klaine relationship *happysigh*

Onwards!

Cat chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
I HATE YOU, THIS WAS THE SADDEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER READ, I CRIED SO MUCH AND YOU ARE LEAVING US LIKE THAT?!
Cat chapter 22 . 7/19/2020
I am kinda mad you didn't describe their first time and that amazing weekend since you described a lot about B's bday but I really liked this chapter and I know it will be alright
Cat chapter 21 . 7/19/2020
Really well written!
Cat chapter 20 . 7/19/2020
I loved this chapter.
Cat chapter 17 . 7/18/2020
Just love this fic.
Cat chapter 16 . 7/18/2020
Beautiful, I love how you handled all the shit that happened and how they handle each other so well, their love is so perfect, great writing.
Cat chapter 14 . 7/18/2020
Why do you hate me? Like damn
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2020
Loved the Klaine scenes again and Sebastian is disgusting, it wasn't really cheating since Seblaine has no chemistry, Blaine doesn't feel a thing and Sebastian only wants sex so ueah
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
The most beautiful chapter I have ever read. Beautiful, their relationship is perfect, the way they love each other and Kurt is waiting and won't give up on Blaine. He really wants to see him happy above all, it's amazing, I love how you described all oif their encounters, they are all so lovely and natural, it's noit rushed and it is a great fanfic.
Cat chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
Anyone shipping Se blaine by now is dumbbb. I love the way you made Kurt's character grow
Cat chapter 7 . 7/17/2020