Reviews for I Don't Want to Be Right
Madornahh chapter 23 . 6/29
NOOO!
Whyyyy end it like that?
nooo
i'm crying so hard right now :
You have to make one when they meet up again..
If you didnt already
desiree Taylor chapter 23 . 6/21
This was so emotional and it made me cry so thank you for this and please write so more
Obsession Comes Through chapter 23 . 3/11
Omg noooo! It can't end like that!

Tears!
I HATE YOU YOU RE SO EVIL IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL SO FAR WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS TONY I HOPE HELL DROWN IN THE AMMOUNT OF MONEY HE MAKES AND TEARS OF ME AND GOD HIMSELF BECAUSE KLAINE SHOULD BE A BIBLE PARAGRAPH (NOT SURE HOW YOU ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLE CALL IT)
KLAINE BETTER BE ENDGAME IN SEQUEL IM SORRY FOR MY EMOTIONS YOU ARE AMAZING THOUGH
GoGlee chapter 23 . 2/16
Okay. This fic was amazing, but I am so not in The mood to review coz of that last chapter. It was just a million :'( . Damn you for writing so good to make me feel so sad :'(
GoGlee chapter 10 . 2/12
Your fanfics rule. They just rule. Love this one so far!
Twistyrob chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Just finished re-reading story this again and I still cried sgain. Still a fav one, thnx.
zantasia66 chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
You were kind of evil back in 2012. I like you much better now. :)
zantasia66 chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
I kind of hate you right now.
lol
zantasia66 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Every time Blaine kisses Sebastian my heart hurts. Ugh.
zantasia66 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I generally prefer your flirty! Bad boy! Blaine BUT this story is great. I love it. I am definitely late to the party but now I'm die hard Klaine. I can't seem to get enough. Thanks for feeding the hunger. :p
jp chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I know this is already written...but s seriously why all the games ? Don't know to continue or drop this.
Jesse chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I'm crying :'( and this is what I've been doing for an hour :'( This is the first ff I read that end with Klaine not being together and I just really can't stop crying! Just, it was great, you did good job writing this. Thank you and I really hope you'll finish a sequel someday :)
Love,
Jesse xx
(sorry if I made any mistakes)
rawbbles chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
oh. my. lord. i just read this whole story in one sitting. i don't know whether i should hate you or love you. that last chapter seriously broke my heart. i'm still sobbing. it was so good though. everything about this whole story was good. from beginning to end it was amazing. thank you so much for putting me on this emotional rollercoaster. it was honestly worth it. now i'm going to start the sequel, and i'm praying it has a happy ending. anyway, amazing job on this story. keep up the great work. i can't wait to read more from you! :)
mandy.colfer chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
I love this story.
I have to say though it took me hours to read the last chapter because I couldn't stop crying.
But I have to say that many probably dislike the ending to this, and even though I hate Anthony Anderson the last chapter was written exceptionally well, I don't know how to explain it, Even though from the a equal title it's obvious what happens which I can't wait to read :)
But the last chapter was, I can't find the right words for it except I wish I could write stories like this :)
It's Amazing and definatley one of my favourites.
I'm not into the whole bad boy thing to much but I love the fact that Blaine Changed Kurt for the better