Reviews for I Don't Want to Be Right
Jinxs5 chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
WOW WOW WOW! I read the sequel first, then this story and things fitted into place from the sequel - can't get enough of either stories. One MASSIVE THANK YOU! ;D Keep up the good works! and i'll keep on reading and reviewing, etc for you.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
I thought it was a bit over the top with the gangs and weed, but I really love the story! I was crying in the end 'nooo Blaine don't leave!'

So hooked :)
crescendo-angel chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Oh my I nearly had a heart attack before I read that there was a sequel! Brilliant story I can't wait to continue!
me chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
Damn! what an obsessing story ! this is amazing 3 to be honest, it is one of the rare stories that made me wanna cry !

really amazing, thanks for this !
Monnette chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
I fucking love this story..i cried at the end tho..
vickiizee chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
OMG I can't believe you ended it like that! But, being a Penn State graduate, you redeemed yourself by doing that.

Can't wait to read the sequel.
Jordan chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
Ohh my days! i dont no how many times i had to get a new tissue as i cried so much! it was a really good story! well done :')
DonkeyShorts chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
So I just finished reading this story. You practically had me bawling at the end. I can't believe that happened. I know there's a sequal you're working on but still!

Like Kurt, I don't know if I can forgive Alice for making them leave. That was so selfish of her. She moved away to give them a better life but then took it all back because it was convenient for her. :(

After all that I do have to say that I absolutely LOVED this story! And I'm about to start the sequal. I'm also reading some of your other stories. I'm bad about writing reviews but just know that I love them!
Fredou chapter 23 . 5/12/2012
But whyyy? Oh I'm so sad right now. It was such a lovely story. Why would you end it like this ?

But anyway, it's your story and I can understand why you made them breaking up.

BUT if you want to, you can still write a final chapter. No? It would be great, with a big happy ending ;p Or must I have imagined it ?

Thanks for sharing it, I really enjoy reading their story :)

F

PS : I really don't like Anthony. And why Alice believed and forgave him? Tsss tsss
KlainePotter chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Oh my gosh! That was an AMAZING story! The laughs the tears the hurt the joy, it was a blast! Although the ending was so sad. I have to admit I am excited to read the sequel. Thanks for this amazing story! :)
Deathbycitrus-cd chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
The amount of tears I cried in this story isn't normal. You're an amazing writer and I can't hate you for ending it like that, but imma dislike the hell outta you for a bit:( I'm about to start reading the sequel now and hope that doesn't make me cry like a baby. Amazing story:D
AliceLovesReading chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
I hate you.
AliceLovesReading chapter 22 . 4/28/2012
NO! It better get better!111
snapeisabamf chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
Oh fuck. I was about to leave a not-so-happy review because you ended it there, but I was okay when I saw that you have a sequel. I'm going to go read that now because your story was amazing. Thank you so much for being an awesome writer and sharing that with the world.
AliceLovesReading chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
I love how you added Joe into this. thought he would never come (that sounds really wrong...)
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »