Reviews for Long Beach: part 1
Rokhal chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Holy crap, this is fantastic.

Get the rest of the formatting fixed so all the chapters are part of the same story, and maybe people will start taking a risk and clicking on it.

What a pitch-perfect blend of fast-paced plot, stunning settings (a prison-turned-abbatoir! Dean driving a semi on ice!), snappy banter ("Those women are lactating."), and oh-that's-so-wrong (manwiches, the TV ads, Mama Checked Shirt). I love it. I love how you bring in the ethical dilemmas and Sam's Hell angst without bringing down the full-speed-ahead pace of the story. (That last hallucination was chilling.)

In conclusion, this is really, really awesome, and I wish I'd given your stories a try sooner.
Nerene chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
What an unique opening! I'm looking forward to reading your take on what may happen while the boys are investigating Dick Roman. The story so far is expressing humor but also a dramatic side to it. I can definitely visualize something like this happening to Same & Dean. You are on point for their characters. I am anxiously aawaiting the next chapter.