Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
BasicallyComplicated chapter 13 . 8/14
holy crap. this was AWESOME.
Antonoir chapter 13 . 7/23
Continue the good work.
Great story by the way hope you did not abandon it.
Nice story. Chapter thirteen and your actually finally doing something other than mulling around. Seriously open your mind to everything. Not just a landed path. If something looks good go for it, if it looks bad stay the fuck away from it. That being said stop being cheesy and cliche with the story. No one likes such things. Unless your a hardcore masochist being forced to do things as such then warn us so I at least can stay away from you.
I propose no pairing at all. Harry is a god, L isn't. It's as simple as that. It's just like all those human vampire romances everywhere. The female does not remain human, she is always turned. Likewise, having Harry fall for L then having L grow old and eventually die is putting Harry into a lot of unnecessary pain. Why dangle something he cannot have right in front if his eyes? Such a romance would be futile and detrimental at most. But they can be friends
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 13 . 7/3
Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next! I still cannot believe how this story turned out. This is gold! It is like a second, I am truly lost even if I read every single word, them I understand everything. I have no idea how you make this happen. Just choosing the right words, it is incredible really! I still can't believe it. You have shocked me speechless. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of art.
wyteeth chapter 13 . 6/21
Please continue please. I'll offer anything, eve sacrifice my soul and my firstborn to see this amazing story continue. It's been far too long since I've come across a story that not only made me question the characters' and their morality, but also my own.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 13 . 6/20
I very much like this story!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 7 . 6/16
It's unfortunate to have a dull, vanilla Harry in a situation like this. Vanilla Harry doesn't really deserve much of anything, such as the power of being Master of Death. Grindelwald, Voldemort, Light, and L are all more deserving of such a thing.
Harry's just some guy, really. A lucky guy.
Sefera chapter 13 . 6/9
Vary good, I'm favoriting this just incase you ever choose to continue it.
The One Who Read chapter 2 . 5/17
L is their son isn't he?
Slenderbrine chapter 13 . 5/9
I'd like to see this continued
automaton14 chapter 13 . 5/4
Super fucking existential. You should continue, this is quality
mozzery chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm for no pairing because I feel it is out of character for L to be in a pairing with anyone, as he has the Sherlock Holmes vibe to him and it feels like his character hasn't been changed. I honestly don't think it would feel organic at all to pair L with anyone in this story as you have done a very good job of making these characters feel at least similar to how they felt in their respective stories.
We-have-problems chapter 13 . 4/17
This story is fucking amazing. I don't even like Death Note that much and I am so in love with this. Harry is so perfect and your descriptions simply make the picture so clear on my mind. Perfect perfect perfect. What more is there to say? I need as much of this story as you have and then some. Thank you so much!
ThisIsMyLife9752 chapter 13 . 4/14
I seriously hope you update this this is incredible. Plus it sounds like it's almost over. it's been awhile since you updated but it feels like it's wrapping up to an end so I honestly hope you don't abandon this and finish it even if it's just for the readers. but still the choice is yours if it doesn't fit in with your plans thank you for writing what you have so far. good health and happy Muse
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »