Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
Cypress98 chapter 13 . 10/20
hey, Its been a while since your last update. I just want you to know that I'm still eagerly awaiting Harry's next step in the Death Note Universe. I really hope that you can update soon.. Thanks
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 9/20
Nope, nope nope nope.
draco7347 chapter 13 . 9/11
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Beawr chapter 13 . 9/6
GIVE. ME. MORE! And L/Harry slash? I approve!
hotaru89 chapter 13 . 8/29
Cool that youre still writing this! :) thanks, keep it up.
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 13 . 8/26
Swordalfgun chapter 13 . 8/15
is this story still alive?
toomanyshipsss chapter 13 . 8/12
cant wait for next chapter! I kind of hope that there is still lxharry but I understand I u do no pairing
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 7/21
Very gooooooood!
whattheDalek chapter 13 . 7/20
This is actually very brilliant. I love how it's written, and how each section is meaningful in its own way. Your characterization is amazing. I love how there seems to be a balance between both the Harry Potter world and the Death Note world-a lot of fics usually deal with just one, and I'm glad this incorporated both so well.

As for the slash (which is apparently up in the air), I feel this fic is very strong without having to delve into the murky waters of romantic relationships. Usually, with fics that announce slash pairings, the fics do very well until the romance hits, and then the plot is forgotten in favor of fluff and smutt, and that's usually when I stop reading. Personally, slash isn't my cup of tea, and really I'm thankful that this incredible fic hasn't had any as of yet (it would have frightened me off hahaha), but really, it's entirely your choice as to whether you want to make it slash or platonic. It's your project, and either way you'll have readers excited about the next update, but honestly, since this fic is deliciously plot and theory heavy, any romance in the fic would have to take a back seat, or, at least feature less than your mind twisters and other things :)

Happy writing!
TouchDouche chapter 5 . 7/13
No, with great power comes the great need to take a nap.
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 7/13
Get the elephant out of the cage, and into a room
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 7/13
TouchDouche chapter 13 . 7/12
L/Harry, I guess
TouchDouche chapter 11 . 7/11
This isn't hell, this is a train station
1,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »