Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
nita chapter 13 . 6/17
i have never gotten so hooked on a story before oh my gosh
every single narrative choice uve made in this story is thrilling and intriguing im so thankful u took the time to write it
MorneNuit chapter 13 . 6/9
I come back to this story from time to time, around once every three months I think, and I always eat it all up once more. It never gets boring, I don't skip parts because every little paragraph is always lovely and a pleasure to read.

It would be great for it to one day be finished, but if it's not, I still don't mind because as it is it's still one of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing it!
dcrawford chapter 1 . 6/7
Please stop doing drugs.
nisshaku chapter 12 . 5/24
Just reread this, 4 hours straight. Still as captivating as the first time.
ryu akai chapter 13 . 5/22
Updateeeeeee
I’ve just re-read it for probably a hundredth time. Your Master of Death is my favorite of them all. It is amazing how you manage to show Harry’s detachment from strong emotions, not quite apathy, but not a human way of thinking. Thank you for sharing your brilliance
HaydenLeeQ chapter 13 . 5/10
Please please please update :)
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 12 . 5/9
I just finished rereading this and I have to say I would really love to see where you take this. Harry's struggle to define and discover himself in this bizarre new realm of existence is very interesting and I love how you did it, (through experiences and thought, not just thought alone). Also, I'm really curious as to how Harry will continue to change as a god and how his relationship with L and Light forms. I know it been 2 years but I shall keep my hopes up that motivation shall find you.
Teligoth Ren chapter 13 . 4/27
I hope you haven't abandoned this.. After so long of searching! I finally found it! The perfect fic.. Please don't kill my joy. My happiness and excitement! To have finally laid eyes upon a true work of art! I bow to thee, oh great sorcerer/sorceress.. Thine powers are great, and skill unmatched! What do you require as a sacrifice? What would please you? I will do it to the best of my ability..
(Is that good? Not enough? Or a little too much?)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 4/23
Funny that light is in trouble due to paperwork
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 4/23
I hate property taxes
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 4/23
Neat idea
Emerald Time chapter 13 . 4/21
Cliff hanger, WHY?! I really hope you haven't forgotten about this, I need more! Please, please, please update soon! This is a great story and I'd love to read more.
There ain’t no rest for the wicked, money don’t grow on trees... XD
teenwitch18 chapter 13 . 3/29
God, I love this story so very much, it's so amazing! I've actually been reading it ever since you first started uploading it; at this point I've read it at least a dozen times!
That cliffhanger is an absolute killer, especially after two years lol!
I hope you will have some inspiration for this story soon!
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »