Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
trust-lie-write chapter 12 . 10/11
This story is so captivating! Thank you for writing. I really enjoy it. Your depiction of Harry in this situation is really interesting. As for your AN at the end of this chapter I can't help but anticipate L/Harry. That of course is mostly personal preference. Again, thank you for writing. I hope to read more soon (even if you decide to forgo the slash). :)
Rozza chapter 12 . 10/5
Slash plz plzzzzzz make it nice and juicy :3
master1527 chapter 12 . 10/3
meh either way i doubt too many people care about that but instead the story itself
master1527 chapter 4 . 10/3
hell yeah great story mate
The Insane Kitsune chapter 12 . 10/3
L/Harry! I think it would be a good fit.
Kovia chapter 12 . 9/29
Great story so far, really interesting. I vote for subtle L/Harry, it would be a little abrupt if they just fall together. L is already fascinated by Harry and Harry is showing interest in protecting L, but it's not ready to have a relationship imo. This might also be a good compromise if anyone votes against.
I find this really good because of how well written and just plain fascinating it is. I rather like your style and uniqueness you bring to this story. I must admit that i'm a sucker to stories with a bit of romance in it, so I am definitely not opposed to any relationship in this. To be honest though, I was kind of hoping to see where the Light and Harry relationship could have went, but i'm quite excited at the prospect of L and Harry as well. Anyway, I hope you have an incredible day or night or anything really. (:
Scout chapter 12 . 9/27
It's kinda hard to see this going full slash at least very quickly, it would be too out of character.

You've made Harry too much of an ethereal, otherworldly figure for a physical relationship with anyone to make much sense
misherukuro chapter 12 . 9/23
While the flirting is somewhat amusing I have never been a fan of slash so I would vote no, for all that that's worth. And I'd propose that the interest in this story lies in it overall rather uniqueness. And yeah I really can't imagine trying to write it XD But hey thanks for the interesting read none the less. ~,~
I keep checking up on your chapter and still no update . alas, there is life outside of reading/writing lol. Love it so far though.
I didn't vote last time so here it is: i vote no slash pairing. Mostly because you don't seem to be into it, in the story. I feel like while it's possible, it's unnecessary and might take focus away from the rest of the story. My advice: don't go with whatever you see in the reviews. Go with what your gut tells you. If your characters are drawn into a romance, si be it. But nothing breaks a story more than a forced romance. It just ends up weirdly sudden or out of place.
But hey! I could be wrong. Maybe you've been trying not to get the two characters together when inside you feel like they'll lip lock at any moment xD but it's just not the impression I getting
SayaRules chapter 12 . 9/19
I'm not gonna lie, I find what Harry's going through to be really confusing. I assume you meant do to that, though. Either way, this story is great!
(I'm gonna vote for Harry/L)
acapella4lief chapter 12 . 9/18
excellent story thus far, for awhile I thought it would be moving way too slowly but the time skip helped out greatly. Also no need for a slash, so far this isn't a romantic story anything in this direction would be forced. But funny references/jokes or situational humor in this direction would not be out of place. Some humor to break up the seriousness of the plot might be nice.
bdet chapter 12 . 9/14
This story is amazing I can't wait for more! The relationship between L and HP is interesting I feel like HP is searching for his humanity and that L is there to help him realize that. I thought it was strange how quickly Light moved on from 'Tom'.
njchrispatrick chapter 7 . 9/14
Just so you know, in case you didn't realize, Harry actually WOULD be able to see Light's lifespan. Other Death Note users couldn't, but Shinigami can regardless. They just can't see each others' life span.
MidniteWish chapter 12 . 9/13
I began reading this story because MOD!Harry in Deathnote really intrigued me. I kept reading because the story itself absolutely fascinated me. It's well written, with great characterisation, and interesting plot twists. Looking forward to the next update. Harry/L!
1,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »