Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
Madhatter chapter 1 . 4/23
Hey, I still haven't forgotten you! Don't call your story crap, IT'S WONDERFUL AND A DEATH MACHINE CUZ IT'S KILLING ME! Come on, don't give up on this! You've GOT to complete this, PLEASE! COME ON YOU CAN DO IT AUTHORESS!
00Misty chapter 9 . 4/22
hmmm sooooo intriguing. I am really looking forward to see how this develops. The concept of Harry inheriting this Shinigami world is fascinating, but how do you factor in Death himself into this? As in Death himself that created the Hallows? Where is he? What is he? What did it really mean to be the master of Death when the Hallows are united?

Thanks for sharing this fic, very intriguing.
TegzTsinelas chapter 9 . 4/17
Cliff hanger! in all of the ending you gave in your chapter, why must you end it with that! i mean...i wanna see L's reaction and all those humor/dread result...hah anyway..you got me right in the follower's list...
question...how did Harry manage to shake Light out of their -this is making uncomfortable- ...umm...relationship? also what about L's team i haven't seen a letter of their hair in the chapters...
keep it up!
SharkBabies chapter 9 . 4/15
How could you leave us on that cliffie!? NOooooooOooooOOOooo
MidniteWish chapter 9 . 4/14
This is the first HP/Death Note crossover I've ever read. And I must say it has exceeded my every expectation. The plot is extremely intriguing and the characters have been given depth and life. This is well written and highly entertaining. I look forwards to the next update.
Hi,
I really love reading this crossover :)
In particular I enjoy gellerts role as 'adviser' to Harry :)
Your development of Harry and his 'pacifist' revelation I think was really well done.
I hope to read more soon
Valiant
RosePetal158 chapter 9 . 4/13
OOOOOOHHHHH! EXCITING! I'm impatiently awaiting your next update.
Seere Klein chapter 9 . 4/12
I love your story, and how you dig deeper into the philosophies and subtly making my head hurt with all the justice thing (much like death note really) and harry thinking about what happened and what is to happen is really really nice. I like it! GOOD JOB!

and now that misa has come into the picture, i'm kind of thinking what harry would do now or play in light's books? because misa will be the girlfriend (i guess) or will he still continue to pursue harry? light gaining even an ounce of genuine interest towards harry? hehe can't wait for the update!
shunned-one chapter 9 . 4/10
I hate you! Ok not really...but please update this amazingly unique work before the next season of Sherlock comes out!
Goldrune09 chapter 9 . 4/9
great story, but I'm still hoping for some kind of conversation between Light and Ryuu where ryuu tells light just how pissed the death king is with light for giving him all that paperwork. It would be an extremely amusing conversation!
chicaalterego chapter 9 . 4/5
Wow! This story is really cool! I certainly hope that you put on some update after that cliffhanger :P
Madhatter chapter 9 . 4/4
I imagined L's heart stopped right here. I know mine did.

So you want reviews? I'll give you reviews, if that's what keeps you writing. Do you know how catching your story is? Not only is the plot simple yet genius and original, your writing style is flawless to the point I am not aware that I'm not actually seeing this. Wait, double negative.

Let's make this simpler: Your writing is absolutely fantastic. This story is absolutely fantastic. And me one human being in this earth thinks you're absolutely fantastic. I LOVE THIS. You have to finish this. And if possible, a satisfying answer to Harry's musings and a satisfying and happy ending. I really want you to finish this.

I remember I read this story nearly 3 years ago, and it made a vivid impression in my mind. I still remember it: and that's the reason why I invested my hard earned break from life into this. PLEASE finish this and update. I'll review everyday if I have to. Hope you are motivated. Thanks so much.
Pretentious Name chapter 9 . 4/1
Ok so the whole "Harry gets stuck with ungodly power but doesn't want it" is pretty well executed and way more satisfying than if he was Kira 2.0. I really like this story and what you've done so far and I'd be happy to sacrifice sleep at the altar of reviews if it meant you'd put out more chapters. The character interactions, the dialogue, the writing, the HRNNNNNGGGG IT'S ALL GOOD.
Ficti0nisreality chapter 1 . 4/1
moremoremoremoremore
Xenter chapter 9 . 4/1
Hmmm keep writing, this is good...
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »