Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
APridefulSin chapter 13 . 2/16
oooooo I wish there was more but I love what is here. thank you for it
dead feather chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
I really enjoyed the beginning! The idea is fun. But I gotta say Im not wondering your muse left this. The plot was beginning to circle badly and the pace smacked a brickwall about around chapter six. Death note verse can do that. Too paychological
dead feather chapter 5 . 12/27/2020
How did grindewalt get the ring and the cloak? I thought he just had the wand. Can Harry be just as easily usurped from his position if someone just takes his wand?
InsatiableInsanity chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
I love this story so much! A crossover of two of my favorite fandoms! On that note, (get it? Note?I’m all for L/Harry! I think they’d actually be really cute together and complement each other well! Thank you for sharing this story with us and I hope you update soon!
3 chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
It’d be funny if he were caught because of his newfound love of apples :D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
Incredible chess metaphor! Didn’t expect that last line, really impactful... hit me like a truck.
3 chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
Quoting Spiderman... LMAO. Also, I can’t believe you made the King of the Death Gods british. Like, I know that wasn’t what you were going for, but between this and Netflix’s Lucifer... I’m crying.
Haruka Chouko chapter 7 . 10/21/2020
It's a three way chessboard here. (fyi-it does exist)
Kircala chapter 13 . 10/9/2020
this has been a very enjoyable read! considering his heritage, does L have special abilities that he simply hasn't realized yet? also how will he catch Light for murder and make him face justice? I can't imagine cannon working out the same way in this story.
Cocokitten12 chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Srsly I’m dying of laughter right now. Harry’s just like “one of them has given me so much paperwork and the other... his mom’s looking for him.” The unexpectedness and bluntness of Harry’s words make me crack up.
Cocokitten12 chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Lol, if Light were to die because Harry thought he was a shinigami and wrote his name in the notebook. That would be incredibly lame and I’m wheezing.
HelloFrys chapter 13 . 9/16/2020
Thank you for this story even if you don't return to it this was interesting gave me something to think about for awhile I 'll probably reread this sometime soon thank you again have a wonderful day.
particularlynobody chapter 13 . 8/27/2020
This story is very weird, it's tugging in all of my very existential crisis. What Crysanthe said about the individuals who look into the end, into the abyss, gets lost—makes a whole lot of sense. You see, I have this gnawing feeling of being something smacked in the middle of everything whilst all is nothing. The point that there's no right and wrong, about the void. When people dares to try to comrehend that, the moment you scratched the surface, you're just lost. Between real or not. Beginning or Ending, when in actuality it's just nothing. The void, the vast space. It doesn't makes sense, but it doesn't need too.

Anyway, the story's a good one, tugging in all the weird places of my consciousness. I like it. Keep it up!
RosieDunne chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
More please!
mapcreator37 chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
So... The one who conquered Harry is the winner? Because he is the king right? not the player...
2,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »