Reviews for Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
Please do continue. It would be a shame to let this story go to waste, just a few more chapters please?
AlexNotHere chapter 3 . 8/30
Hold UP, Harry wrote Lights name down, isn't he supposed to die?
jasminefiregreen chapter 13 . 8/22
You said that reviews may prod you into updating, this is my attempt at that prodding. I really really enjoy this story. The philosophical aspect to it is truly fascinating and I am on tender hooks to see how Light and L deal with the confrontation with Harry. Harry who is no longer running from himself. It’s been almost 4 years, but I’ll ask. Pretty pretty please update, with a nice shiny red apple on top
ilovefanfictionsooomuch chapter 1 . 8/21
Hi! I just found this precious little gem of a story. And on my knees Im begging you, continue it! Id love to hear how it all plays out in the end and it would break my heart to see another amazing story left unfinished...
All my love and support
Anna
StephiexAnn chapter 13 . 8/19
One hell of a story, my gosh. That was unexpected. It is so full of philosophy and is satisfying to read at the same time.
SarahAshlyn chapter 13 . 8/12
Oh man! This story is so good. I had never read a Harry Potter & Death Note crossover before, but you made me want to read more. I'm so sad that I don't get to read how the story ends. I wish that I would have gotten to see Harry appear to L how he looked at the end of the last chapter. That would have been great! Well, great job.
Will you ever update again? I do hope so. It is a terrific journey, after all. I think it is one of the best I have read yet, and I have read many, many stories. I wish the best upon you.
Well sense you update story because of reviews ill have to ask you to get THIS SHIT DONE ITS BEEN 3 YEARS
Ellie68 chapter 13 . 6/6
Brilliant, but disconcerting.
W1LdF0X chapter 13 . 6/2
'Next chapter is going to be longer' takes two years to make.
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 5/28
Holy hell, He just did an uncle Ben!
Hipersomnia chapter 12 . 5/17
L/Harry pls
MyWonderLand27 chapter 13 . 1/29
The next chapter must be very long... loved it.
tea chapter 13 . 1/25
I don't know if you're still writing, but I wanted to leave a quick review of this story~ I never read a crossover between these two series before, yet I really loved reading this one! The idea is very unique and I was engaged that I read all the chapters written during the past hour or so. I hope that someday that you finish the story, it's really amazing.
The infinte infinity chapter 13 . 1/3
Jimmy:*prod with stick* is it dead?
Harry:what is death and what does it mean the purpose the point what is it all?
Jimmy: yep it dead