Reviews for Mirage of Scars
B3N-DR0WN3D chapter 3 . 1/1
Please write a new chapter I love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
2 years seriously
you ended on a cliffhanger and haven't updated for 2 years
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I really do hope you continue this. It's terrific and one of the best puppyshipping fics I've read. The dialogue is astounding and the situation seems somehow oddly fitting for them.
Wolf579 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
That was a awesome story I really really loved and enjoyed the chapters please continue please
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
This is getting interesting; please update soon
IKckedGanondorfsA chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
BOO! You keep telling me to check out "Mirage of Scars" and all I get is THREE chapters!

Just kidding, I really do like this story as well as 'A Dark Light', the settings seem somewhat familiar, but I'm not complaining, because I do enjoy the scenario of Joey staying AT Kaiba's-because it detaches both characters from their normalcy of, in the show at least, meeting only at tournaments, or random locations-or amidst Yugi and all them. so, by isolating them within in he vast dimensions of the Kaiba mansion, they are left to explore the true emptiness that echoes through their hollowed cores! mwahah SYMBOLISM.

my, usual, side/joke notes.

1." Joey faltered and found himself gripping the railing tightly with one hand as he felt his body sway uneasily, his eyes fluttered for a moment as a wave of dizziness swept over him.

He began to feel hazier when his vision doubled blurring the already foggy image in front of him. None of his senses were working, not even his hearing. Everything for that minute was all tuned out, unfortunately causing him to miss the soft creak of the step behind him..."

ALL I could say in my head the whole time was, "IT'S JUST MOKUBA!"

2. "It was as if their minds had erased all memories of speech, all the definitions of words, every movement of the tongue; every last breath, was stolen away. "

THIS IS MY FAVORITE LINE THAT I THINK YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN [...ps...i added a comma...i'm so sorry...hah] But STILL, i read this and was like "BRILLIANT!" then heavily contemplated stealing it from you :) jk jk

3. if you couldn;t already tell, I'm pretty much just reading all of your f.f stories now [probably exciting you way too much because you think you're getting all these comments from people who AREN'T your sister hah] buttttt, oh well, your stories are all I read. because they are the best.
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Good far. so can't want for the next chapter. very well written.
Fangirl4ver chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMR I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! So dont call it crap:) LOL, i can't wait for the next chapter:) I NEED YOU TO UPDATE SOON!-forever keep writing
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
So far I'm really enjoying this. The only criticism I can think of is that you might think of another word to use for innerly sometimes; since you use it a lot it could get painfully repetitive after a while. But, yeah, I can't wait to see what you do with this from here.

Merry Christmas!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Freaking awesome
Nameless Sky chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I actually find that each chapter was done amazingly good! It had plenty of realist transitions and human reactions, especially coming from people like Seto and Joey in my eyes so this is wonderful experience to have when reading.
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
this was not crappy! it was soo good! i really enjoyed it :) i like how you made Seto so persistent. i love that about him and especially keeping Jou there like a prisoner. hopefully soon these two would fall in love! i hope i hope i hope _ thanks for the update and you did a great job! looking forward to the next part _
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This is a really good story! More
Fangirl4ver chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Awesome! Man this is getting really good:) lol cant wait for your next update! I believe you spelled that eight but idk. Anyway, it's cute and it's slow, but true love takes time:) -forever keep writing
Iwini chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Really good! I'm not usually fond of this type of story, but I can't wait to read another chapter of this one!