Reviews for The Sassy, Gay Friend of Ebizaka
hylianodst chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Okay I laughed at the shanking scissors
Kyan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Haha... This is funny! I even read Kiyoteru's lines in a sassy tone. And a weird thing is, I can totally imagine him being sassy and gay like this. This is very amusing.
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I see this happening.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I like this one as much as the one with Meiko. It's great how you took such dark songs and made them funny.

There are so many good parts in this fic, but I have to say I like this one the best. "Up-bup-bup, we're gonna take control of you life, and we're gonna do it now!" I have a clear image of him saying that to her.

Good work with this story.
saya-taroppyu chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awesome. Sass.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You know I really need to try MiO. I saw it at Wally World. But, I didn't get it. Shame on me.
shining-fortune chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*laughs* I can't stop laughing at this. This is perfect!
Korrosive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
... Really? Kiyoteru? XD

GO miO! I somehow get the gist of this whole thing, miO and all. And I think I got to know a little more about the actual song too! So now Luka has a new way to be happy and can make money! Who needs a husband when you've got miO? XD

BTW, Luka's husband is not revealed, so it may not be Kaito.
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So many sassy gay Vocaloids. You are totally on a roll. Keep it up.
mukirome chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Kiyoteru facepalming at Luka's man-beautiful is an epic win. Love that you broke the fourth wall and what is up with that magical drink the sassy gay friends keep giving the deadly sins?

Looking forward to the corrupt judge's sassy gay friend.