Reviews for Time for Goodbyes
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I consider this to be a classic, blue-ribbon work.
Teri chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I suppose I am doomed to repeat myself every few years, but even after 9 years this story still makes me tear up. Thanks for a reminder of a show and a character that brought a lot of enjoyment to me at one time.
NavyGrl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Excellent writing! Its heartbreaking to read something that brought back so many wonderful memories. I was a HUGE Jake and Paulina fan so reading this made me happy. Amazing work!
Teri chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You still get me with this one each time, even after five years. I don't really watch soaps anymore, but you remind me of why I loved them when I did. Thanks for the reminder of Jake and the people who loved him.
FriendlyReviewer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Beautiful! Great use of dialogue, especially in the scene where Joe has the conversation with Jake's ghost.
Kali1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great job. A very moving tribute to the character.
Teri chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
You know, even after all this time your story still reduced me to tears. A great character (the best) and a super show, both are dearly missed. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Donna chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Wonderful story. Very touching.
Chelesa chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wow! I've read this more than once, and it

just gets to me every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Great story. I miss AW.
AlwaysJake chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
WOW! You did a great job in showing everyones reactions, especially Paulina's
Teri chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Oh that was great! Although I wish it never had to be written. You really captured everyone wonderfully! I have missed Another World so much. I did a Jake Story too (which I posted under As the World Turns), but yours is just WOW! Thanks!
Steph chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I loved Another World so much. I still miss it, and now that Jake's gone ... this story was amazing , this is exactly how all of the characters would have reacted, had we seen them.