Reviews for Confession is good for the soul
This is how House should have ended! I mean I would have totally loved having them not run his car into his house... but this was an awesome story. I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 113 . 12/20/2014
JLCH why you've stopped writing? You and your stories are really amazing..please write more huddy stories...you are the besr
Guest chapter 113 . 6/27/2014
oh my... why does it always have to end in the best part? Great fic, just wish it would be little longer. I would really like to know what has Greg to say to Jake :) Anyway. Thanx for sharing this with us :)
vrjk223 chapter 113 . 6/13/2014
OMG I loved it! It was beautiful.
vrjk223 chapter 67 . 6/9/2014
The remark about may mother's never find out they're right os so true I have actually have told don't tell Oma she didn't need to know she was right. Lol
vrjk223 chapter 54 . 6/9/2014
I love the way you are taking your time but it is driving me crazy : ) seriously I love how you did his changing
vrjk223 chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
Yahoo!
Anonymouse chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Here si what I don't get. House is over, Hugh moved on to his music, Lisa has a new show, why are you people still writing Huddy?
vrjk223 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoy your writting it well put together. I forgot I was reading because it became a movie playing in my head. My husband is sitting next to me watching a war movie and I totally got lost and forgot where I was.
vrjk223 chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
The first time they kissed in the series I let a big whoop, which made my daughter make fun of me. This chapter made me whoop again. You are a great stutter and I am glad you are continueing the story. Thank You
vrjk223 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Awesome
vrjk223 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. The House is slowly opening up is just like I think it would have happened. Thanks for writting.
ClareBear14 chapter 113 . 5/25/2014
A-MAZ-ING!

I cannot wait for the sequel, but fir now, I'm going to re-read this one.

You truly are a fantastic writer, and I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again, thank you for continuing to post your awesome stories.

Until the sequel...
ferny2208 chapter 113 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for this awesome story, one of the most beautiful I've ever read!
southpaw2 chapter 113 . 5/10/2014
Congratulations on finishing this wonderful story! I have been an awful (i.e. non-existent) reviewer but having completed it wanted to let you know it's Huddy at its finest. Appreciate you keeping them alive this way.
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »