Reviews for Confession is good for the soul
Hope Stevens dies of AIDS he got from sec with a monkey.
cameronrichards chapter 35 . 5/15
Yeah not so much a fan of house kicking the bucket soo very very glad he is a character and imortal thank the lord
cameronrichards chapter 1 . 5/15
Not only does know his way around the body but grammar. To anywho loving the story wanted to know if you would be willing to do a house/thirteen. Fic
calianabergman chapter 1 . 3/31
Amei demais essa história é a minha favorita.
This is how House should have ended! I mean I would have totally loved having them not run his car into his house... but this was an awesome story. I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 113 . 12/20/2014
JLCH why you've stopped writing? You and your stories are really amazing..please write more huddy are the besr
Guest chapter 113 . 6/27/2014
oh my... why does it always have to end in the best part? Great fic, just wish it would be little longer. I would really like to know what has Greg to say to Jake :) Anyway. Thanx for sharing this with us :)
vrjk223 chapter 113 . 6/13/2014
OMG I loved it! It was beautiful.
vrjk223 chapter 67 . 6/9/2014
The remark about may mother's never find out they're right os so true I have actually have told don't tell Oma she didn't need to know she was right. Lol
vrjk223 chapter 54 . 6/9/2014
I love the way you are taking your time but it is driving me crazy : ) seriously I love how you did his changing
vrjk223 chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
Anonymouse chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Here si what I don't get. House is over, Hugh moved on to his music, Lisa has a new show, why are you people still writing Huddy?
vrjk223 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoy your writting it well put together. I forgot I was reading because it became a movie playing in my head. My husband is sitting next to me watching a war movie and I totally got lost and forgot where I was.
vrjk223 chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
The first time they kissed in the series I let a big whoop, which made my daughter make fun of me. This chapter made me whoop again. You are a great stutter and I am glad you are continueing the story. Thank You
vrjk223 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014