Reviews for Summer Words
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 3/20
Naaaaw! Kazuma is my favourite :)
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
That was beautiful. So beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes QAQ I JUST watched Summer Wars last night for the first time so I'm on a huge fanfiction kick right now but it's really discouraging to see that not many people have made fanfics for it and the ones that did haven't finished them in years. It's really sad but it brought a huge smile to my face when I found yours. Not only was it done but it was for a couple that I definitely fell in love with during the movie. Kazuma is perfect and Kenji fits with him in my opinion. I thought this was the sweetst thing and I would LOVE it if you made more :D It was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for brightening up my day! I'll have to read this over another hundred times -hearts-
WelcomeNightmare chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Please write more KazumaxKenji stories!
littlebabyturtlelove chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
So sweet! I love this!
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So cute, they are just so adorable together
rowen raven chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love this movie, I love Kazuma and I love the story you've written. There is very little stories for Summer Wars, and yours I think has encompassed everything that Kazuma is and all the he goes through if only briefly. The withdrawn self-conscious somber attitude product of a lifetime of being bullied and despite being a good fighter not being able to defend himself, 'cause he'd kick ass and then he'd be seen as the abuser and not the retaliating victim, really what good is it to teach the kid to fight then telling him he can't use it not even to defend himself. And then Kenji comes in and he is the only connection Kazuma has to the real world, the only friend, the only thing outside of OZ that comforts him. So yeah I'm rambling, sorry about that. Anyways this was awesome and I'd sure would love to read a sequel to this, or a new story more in dept into Kazuma's turmoils and the role Kenji plays as a text pal and visiting during summer.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ahh, this is just perfect. I love the way you can see how they've grown but are still the same people. Quite a beautiful story.

Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
you cant stop NOW!
pls more?
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is adorable...
MysticChaos chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh, wow, this was pretty much wonderful to read. I was looking for something sweet and I got it in this awesome, cute, little bow-tie of a gift. I also adore how you were able to tell this story with a vague sense of time passing and paragraphs that matter in so many way all together. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it!
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Absolutely adorable. I'm falling in love with these two yet again
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
awww so cute 3 its hard to find a quality kazama/kenji fic :) but i enjoyed this one so ty for that (;
sakonma chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awwwww this was so damn cute!

You did a great job! Love your descriptions and how your words convey all the feelings and the tension and pretty much everything! It made it really easy for me to picture and imagine what was happening, as if I was seeing it in the movie :3

Really really well done!

Watched part of the film *intend to watch the rest today, stupid download is taking so long ;A;* and had to instantly go look for KenjixKazuma material!

Thank you for satisfying my needs haha XD

The text messages were so sweet and the final scene too Also loved how you introduced small but darling moments, like when Kenji was watching Kazuma train C: Really left my heart aching for more!

Please write more of those two ;v; It'd make me incredibly happy!

Thanks for sharing this fic! X3
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my goodness! How utterly adorable!
AptlyAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. That about sums it up. I'm not a fan of this pairing in terms of romance (not that it shouldn't be written for if people like it, that's just my personal feeling) but your piece was a lovely compromise. Definitely has some undertones but they are sweet and innocent enough that it made me smile. I don't know if I can really see either character doing this kind of thing but still...I live Kenji and Kazuma is my all time fav, so finding a sweet way to utilize them both was awesome. Also I think you did capture the best part of Kazuma in that I think he really is sweet and a bit needy underneath all that snark.

Awesome job. Your writing style is also very lovely. It was refreshing to read! Hope you do more for this fandom. This section was surprisingly low in story count. You'd be doing us fans a favor _