Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
RockyVesta chapter 1 . 7/8
8th, July 2020.
That moment when Naruto began to slowly fade away, it hit hard. The idea of being forgotten, of leaving the things you love, and the sad tone of acceptance because he knew there was nothing else he could do.. man, it's a terrible day for rain.
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 4/23
Wow, great story. Great original ideas!

pm
12Ookami12 chapter 1 . 4/7
Really awesome story you wrote
I always keep my emotions in check
but this story got me to crack man

it was really good
guestly chapter 1 . 1/30
I came pretty close to crying. I know you don't really fanfic anymore, but thank you Digifruit.
Strangequark chapter 1 . 1/1
HOly-
I cried.
I came into this story getting fluff vibes with slight hurt/comfort. It seemed so sweet, BUT THEN THAT HAPPENED AND I am sad. I am very sad. That was an amazing fic and I did NOT expect where it was going. *proceeds to cry further*
Bluecup22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
it's 5:34 AM and I'm bawling my eyes out.
themans11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
That was so amazing, thank you.
themans11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
That was so amazing. Thank you so much.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Well that was quite a surprise and sad also
UzumakiRend32 chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Holy shit this story surprised me and even made me cry a bit. Jeeze way to go.
Technically Shipper Trash chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
I've never been known to be an emotional person, but that made me cry like a new born baby.
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
How come you have this wonderful albeit heartbreaking ideas? God, I almost cried for real when I read the revelation of Naruto not even being real. You sure make characters and readers suffer, don't you? Man, that was soo emotionally painful to read, but again, the idea of Sakura creating Naruto to help her was just amazing. The end, though, that got me so sad :(

Again, you are a great author, and I find myself very lucky for finding you. I'll say goodbye no without wishing you the best in the world, hoping you're okey.

Till next time.
Eddyg125 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Damn I want to cry
zainab7256 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I was never one to cry easily but you...you really made me cry..it's ..it's just so great I don't have words..please if you see this write more Narusaku
oneironaught101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
i'm crying! How can an arranged collection of alphabets be so powerful? You need to keep writing author-sama :3