Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
zainab7256 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I was never one to cry easily but you...you really made me cry..it's ..it's just so great I don't have words..please if you see this write more Narusaku
oneironaught101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
i'm crying! How can an arranged collection of alphabets be so powerful? You need to keep writing author-sama :3
Slowpode chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Damn you for putting tears in my eyes! Great story. Thanks for your contribution to fanfiction.
Brandie chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was the most imaginative twist I've ever read. O-M-G I hope you're happy you've metaphorically twisted a knife in my heart! I'm sitting here crying hysterically and laughing...you know I'm hurt.
That scene w/ Naruto and Sakura's goodbye was outstanding. The whole let's fuck part was just sooooo endearingly Naruto. lol I imagined that and it just took my breath away. This would've made the actual manga insane and a mindfuck.

Keep up the great work Digifruit. I love your work and I hope you aspire to create original fiction. You would be awesome at it!
KingKaze chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Good God, your style sure is something else. You start off all innocent and unassuming and then literally one line later, you've gone and turned it into a story throws my heart in every direction like some damn proverbial baseball. I love it though!
igl chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
wooo that was... unexpected but i like it, nice OS ;)

Good job.
Babanzkiller chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
man... this fic made me cry
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Damn you...I thought I could read all your stories without crying...then I read this one :') your stories are amazing
megamac1296 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Well, way to make to me start off thinking this would be a typical "Sakura comforts Naruto when he's sad" stories before ripping my heart out and stomping all over it. Seriously though, great story, did not see that depressing twist coming at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFFFFF *CRIES TO A RIVER* WHY MUST YOU DO DIS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
You just love to make people cry over a good fanfic, don't you?
apeljohn chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Not sure if adorable or existentially horrifying...
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Well. Shit.
1540 Dauntless chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Made me cry manly tears without shame. Would love to see an expanded version of this story or of one with them both sharing the burden of the fox. You definitely have talent and I can't get enough of your stories.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
esta historia casi me hace llorar y estoy en el trabajo, definidamente eres uno de mis favorites, me encanta como escribes

that hystory almost make me cry and i. in my job, definitivamente you ones of the favorite wtiter, love you writing and wish read more of you geniuosness