Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
Slowpode chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Damn you for putting tears in my eyes! Great story. Thanks for your contribution to fanfiction.
Brandie chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was the most imaginative twist I've ever read. O-M-G I hope you're happy you've metaphorically twisted a knife in my heart! I'm sitting here crying hysterically and laughing...you know I'm hurt.
That scene w/ Naruto and Sakura's goodbye was outstanding. The whole let's fuck part was just sooooo endearingly Naruto. lol I imagined that and it just took my breath away. This would've made the actual manga insane and a mindfuck.

Keep up the great work Digifruit. I love your work and I hope you aspire to create original fiction. You would be awesome at it!
KingKaze chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Good God, your style sure is something else. You start off all innocent and unassuming and then literally one line later, you've gone and turned it into a story throws my heart in every direction like some damn proverbial baseball. I love it though!
igl chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
wooo that was... unexpected but i like it, nice OS ;)

Good job.
Babanzkiller chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
man... this fic made me cry
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Damn you...I thought I could read all your stories without crying...then I read this one :') your stories are amazing
megamac1296 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Well, way to make to me start off thinking this would be a typical "Sakura comforts Naruto when he's sad" stories before ripping my heart out and stomping all over it. Seriously though, great story, did not see that depressing twist coming at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
WTF WTF WTFFFFFFFFFFF *CRIES TO A RIVER* WHY MUST YOU DO DIS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
You just love to make people cry over a good fanfic, don't you?
apeljohn chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Not sure if adorable or existentially horrifying...
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Well. Shit.
Walker of the Inbetween chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Made me cry manly tears without shame. Would love to see an expanded version of this story or of one with them both sharing the burden of the fox. You definitely have talent and I can't get enough of your stories.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
esta historia casi me hace llorar y estoy en el trabajo, definidamente eres uno de mis favorites, me encanta como escribes

that hystory almost make me cry and i. in my job, definitivamente you ones of the favorite wtiter, love you writing and wish read more of you geniuosness
Callie Newman chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Good god. Tearing up in a Starbucks. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore your stories? They're beautiful and poignant, with the perfect blend of happy moments (such as the chestnuts) and heartrending ones (basically the entire end of this one). The slightly ambiguous ending- could Sakura possibly convince Hinata and Sasuke of Naruto's existence?- was wonderful; you're really skilled at doing these sort of rollercoaster rides in your stories, ending in a massive downward fall with just a little upward twist of hope. I hope to read more of you soon.

-Anna
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Honestly, it could have been so much better. Good concept though.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »