Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
*BOOM* MINDFUCKED
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I feel so conflicted over this. It's undeniably well written and the concept is great, but the twists leaves me feeling hollow. Amazingly well done job on your part.
Ugh chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is the worst plot of a story you've written. I got to Sakura having 'whisker' marks and said, 'shit.' Literally. From that point on, I just knew it was going to suck ... and boy did it! And do you know why it blows? Because, when you take the hero and assign him into the realm of 'not real,' and basically allude that everything the reader has been involved with was therefore, 'not real,' it is shy of a kick to the nuts. You may as well kill a character as that is much more humane than this bs.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Damn that twist had tears in my eyes. So wonderful and sad. But beautiful all the same
Blitzshine chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
No, no, no, no, no! Why? Why would you do this? Final Fantasy X already did this to me once, why would you do it again? It also feels like Persona 3... Damn all those bittersweet endings! Still, beautiful as always.
darkrai2207 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This story made me get teary with that bittersweet ending :(
But... I loved it all the same.
Kulafu22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Such a good fic. The premise is so creative and so sad. I loved it.
KasumiKeiko chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This story got to be in my top 10. A very sad story that i love but becouse every time i read it i freaking cry, i havent read it more than 5 times i think.
sasukespain1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this oneshot it brought tears to. My eye
Jezzika of Medius chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Heartbreaking... So choked up...
narutoadventurist chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
you're a genius, this story is genius, i love your work never stop writing naruto shorts.
iCaelum chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Damn you DigiFruit-sama. This is probably the third or fourth time I have read this since you first uploaded it. You truly are the greatest writer of all of Fanfiction. The emotion, the plot, the progression and sequence of flashbacks, everything is set up so perfectly. The very first time I read this I cried my manly eyes out dry and each time I read it again the tears continued to flow. I have saved all of your works in the terrible off chance of anything being deleted of lost because I plan to re-read your works 20, 30, even 50 years from now.

I know you haven't updated or written anything in the longest time and I don't even know if you keep up with the site as a whole anymore, but I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for each story you have written is a wonderful new universe in which the reader can immerse themselves in. To witness the joy, pain, love, despair and the many emotions your stories give us is astronomical.

If you should ever read this I wish you the very best in your life. Thank you for sharing your brilliance with us here at FanFiction.

iCaelum, Neal
Nicanna chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
...ouch...
that hurt... it started off so innocently too...
then the whole world came crashing down
"Why can't I remember his face?"
you know that code geass analogy where 'happiness is like a sheet of glass? you don't always notice it there'
your story started like that. very good job, btw. the build up was powerful. i kept expecting a happy ending, one where they were celebrating or something like that. they were happy, content. the resolution came long before this, so i thought.
then you took a wrecking ball and smashed that glass plane.
and you know what? it was still beautiful. crystal glass, reflecting rainbows of light. ino and sakura... sasuke and naruto... their relationships were captured magnificently and broken down; the dark times, the bright times, the understanding, the pain.
broke glass cuts you.
that twist was a pretty literal twist. twisting the broken glass deeper into my heart. gah, dammit i'm still crying.
that was absolutely beautiful. thank you so, so much for posting this.
yonnee chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh god oh god oh god I CRIED SO MUCH. I'm STILL crying right now. Gah, I can't even see my keyboard clearly.

This is such a fucking awesome story. It is so unique and the writing style is very very divine. It made my heart ache and made my throat hurt and made my heart shatter. Ugh. I look so pathetic right now. I admire you for completely wrecking me.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
A nIce, but also very sad story.
1sunfun