Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
K chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good lord I loved this!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I honestly can't say I like NaruSaku even a little bit. I can honestly say I hate SasuHina. However, your story was so beautiful and poignant that I decided to review. Usually, I'm too biased to do justice to a NaruSaku story review, but this story was beautiful. It was a bit confusing, so I sent you a PM, but I've figured it out now! :) I won't offer my criticism this time, only my appreciation.

Thank you for sharing your story with everyone.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
God, I'm not sure if I should love you or hate you. I've got really mixed feelings on this. This fic, like the rest of yours, is truly excellent. But it's just so sad. I'm not sure if I can take it.
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow, that took a turn. Was not expecting that, but it was beautifully written.

I hope this Yuna gets her Titus eventually.
Quazillionaire chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That is guaranteed to be one of the most emotional stories I have read. No joke at all. I commend you, sir. You are truly an exceptional author. It really is incredible how simple words can elicit such strong emotions. Thank you.
Akabari chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
What, what does that means? Naruto isn't real, so he's just Sakura's imagination? What... *faints*
Dango Town chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I am NOT going to cry I am NOT going to cry...even though I really want to just ball my eyes out
Tisa's Flower chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Uwaaah, another great masterpiece of you, Digi-san *eheheh*. It's been a while since last time I checked your profile and I was sooo beyond happy when I saw two newest fic of yours x3
As I thought before, your works always made me speechless with its beauty, and how you put so much emotion inside it... I've got my eyes teary after reading this whole story in the middle of last night ;_;
I can't even describe my feeling til now *sigh*
Oh, how I always admires you as my favorite author
Keep up the good work!
Hareth
Zatheko chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was so sad! God there is so much emotion in your stories I love it!
Itachilover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So much crying! Your stories are just too epic!
authority02 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow. I loved this. Are all your fics this good?
Taryn Myst chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Bittersweet and touching.
OmgItsPocky chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is just so beautiful D:
It made my heart ached when I knew Naruto had did so much for Sakura even though he was "fake" and stuff and it's just so... *Bawls*

I hope you can write more one-shot of NaruSaku because fanfiction seriously lack of it! And also, you're like one one out of the thousand one-shot fics out there that doesn't include lemon/sex scenes to attract the readers!

This is just so beautiful ASDGHJKLKJHGFDSASDGHJK
PlainTrudy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That is the saddest but sweetest fanciful I've ever read. Thank you :)
MorenoX25 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This fic...no.. all your stories deserve over 1000 reviews and favs. You are one of the best writers a seen, because your stories have make shed tears. If a writer can accoplish that, their are masters of the written word to me. I can't wait to see more stories from you.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »