Reviews for The Promises we Exchanged that Day
MadokaKotone chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Another refreshing (albeit somber) story with a truly original plot. Getting an email about this made my day so much brighter.

Characterization was wonderful and your writing style is perfect for me: simple yet conveying such deep meaning.

And I noticed that subtle Guilty Crown reference. Nice! And was there a Dengeki Daisy reference in here, too? If it wasn't, then my mistake.

Love your stories. Great job!
keyblade1984 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Outstanding! This is very well written. The drama for this story was very well done. One of the best reads for me this year off this site. As you've proved in the past and now again with this story your a excellent author with amazing skills. Really hope to see more from you more often, but if this is proof of what get by waiting by all means take your time.

Thank you for this epic Naruto FanFic.

Keyblade
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
While awesome, this totally walked up to the Uncanny Valley and threw itself off while laughing joyously. Honestly, not creepy at all!

Good writing though, despite my creepedoutness.

BTW: Sadako is from Ringu, right?
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Y-You're making me cry forever! Th-That was saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! T_T

Out of curiosity, when Naruto disappeared into millions of tiny fading lights, was that a reference to Fate/stay night, when Saber disappeared?
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9