Reviews for Learning How To Smile
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Ahhh! Okay. Breath. Okay.
I am just going to keep thinking of the opening image of this paragraph, with Booth allowing the sun to shine of his face, like he allowed it to touch him and he sought it out. How else will I survive the angst? Which I ADORE. Keep it coming, this is great! So glad to see you update - I literally clapped! Thank you for this great ride and I look forward to more.
b jefferson chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
read your .was to is astory of two who c are for one with love and tolerance for obne not adepressing story with a terrible ending.
sandy holl chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
I'm so glad you're back! Please keep writing!
lavicalinaezza chapter 33 . 3/16/2014
great story ! I like it , Bone's a realy strong woman
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
like it :)
loverofbones chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
Just going through my favorites and wondering if you are going to update anymore. Love your story.
HipsterMaybe chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
Are you going to finish this? Because it's really good!
Jenny1701 chapter 32 . 6/29/2013
WOW - loved the last 3 sentences - great to have a positive end to a chapter and it gives a bit of hope for the future too. Can't wait for the next chapter and keeping my fingers crossed that he is now properly on the mend.
Jenny
daisesndaffidols chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Yes! Booth is finally on the road to recovery! Hope he doesn't have any more setbacks!
maneu chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
Very promising end. Will he really get better? Can't wait to find out!
delia84 chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
Yay for some good news for poor Booth! (and Brennan) Glad to see an update. Thanks for writing.
FaithinBones chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
Finally thank goodness
mendenbar chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
Amazing sometimes what one more day of antibiotics can do. I was hospitalized with an infection in my leg. They didn't think I was going to make it (at least that's what they told hubby) or at the very best I would lose my leg in a last ditch effort to stop the infection spreading. But here I am, 9 years later, two legs and no return of the infection (which is what ID Doc told me to expect.) So, GO Booth!
Apollo16 chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
Really good chapter
jsboneslover chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
Wow - this is really scary. Hope the update gives us...hope.