Reviews for Learning How To Smile
JMK chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
Wished you had finished this fic. You can't leave Booth in pain,
timesquaretang chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
I stumbled upon this story again just yesterday and I forgot that it was never finished. When i first read this story I fell in love with it. Completely. Your writing was magnificent, the way you portrayed Booth and Brennan was excellent, and you knew just where to put angst, fluff, smut, and everything in between. Now I'm on the last chapter again, saddened because there won't be another chapter for me to read. I hope that you read this review and that it gives you that push to update or even just post a final chapter. It may be too much of me to ask, but I love this story so much that I will ask anyways. I love this story and I have the utmost respect for you for creating and updating(when you did) this story. I hope you update again. Thank you.
angeliena chapter 33 . 7/21/2015
A interesting story about Booth. I hope you have the time to update soon.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Ahhh! Okay. Breath. Okay.
I am just going to keep thinking of the opening image of this paragraph, with Booth allowing the sun to shine of his face, like he allowed it to touch him and he sought it out. How else will I survive the angst? Which I ADORE. Keep it coming, this is great! So glad to see you update - I literally clapped! Thank you for this great ride and I look forward to more.
b jefferson chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
read your .was to is astory of two who c are for one with love and tolerance for obne not adepressing story with a terrible ending.
sandy holl chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
I'm so glad you're back! Please keep writing!
lavicalinaezza chapter 33 . 3/16/2014
great story ! I like it , Bone's a realy strong woman
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
like it :)
loverofbones chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
Just going through my favorites and wondering if you are going to update anymore. Love your story.
HipsterMaybe chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
Are you going to finish this? Because it's really good!
Jenny1701 chapter 32 . 6/29/2013
WOW - loved the last 3 sentences - great to have a positive end to a chapter and it gives a bit of hope for the future too. Can't wait for the next chapter and keeping my fingers crossed that he is now properly on the mend.
Jenny
daisesndaffidols chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Yes! Booth is finally on the road to recovery! Hope he doesn't have any more setbacks!
maneu chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
Very promising end. Will he really get better? Can't wait to find out!
delia84 chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
Yay for some good news for poor Booth! (and Brennan) Glad to see an update. Thanks for writing.
FaithinBones chapter 32 . 6/22/2013