Reviews for A Walk in the Park
katbybee chapter 13 . 5/8
This story really spoke to the value of life, friends, and love! Beautiful! Thank you!
Icecat62 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
A very nice storyline and friendship fic. You did a nice job in keeping the characters true.
macberly chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
SaraiEsq chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Nice job. The Key To AC was very very nice.
llamaslobber chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic story! I was on the edge of my seat since the very beginning. Great job! :)
starlight guardian chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
You know, I'm real glad that Johnny's ok, mystery solved, but I feel bad for the guy. Bonita seems to be a bit of an opportunist from his description. She didn't deserve killing, but I can see how this scenario would drive the guy over the edge. Glad the land is going to be put to good use. But it still stinks, a guy in a home, leaving a piece of property like that to his therapist? That would be ringing alarm bells to any lawyer.
starlight guardian chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Yes, Sleeping Beauty is awake and asking for beer, love it!
jada951 chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Great story. suspenseful, exciting, well all around great. Looking forward to your next story!
kathey'ssis chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
that was a really good ending now you have me courious about your story of Johns necklace.

hope to see anothe story from you soon.
Alice I chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
ARRGH! We don't get to know about the beads?

It was a good story and an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing with us.
NickTonyK chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Excellent story! Always love a good Johnny whumping. Hope you'll do more stories!
Ginger S chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Poetic ending. I certainly hope you have more stories soon.
jerseybelle chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
A great ending. Loved the way you had the guys situated in the courtroom with Johnny. Looking forward to your next story.
jmss7 chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Very nice ending (? not sure if more is coming on this one, but it feels finished). I think it will really increase the Desoto's bond with Johnny to know he was ready to sacrifice his life for them. I wonder how the rest of the crew felt - especially Chet, cause Johnny saved his life too. Glad that Michael Reynolds took the plea bargain. Great story!
Ginger S chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
LOL! the only word he spoke was BEER! :)

I'm glad you aren't ending this story here. I am also curious for the answer to that question. WHY?

So many stories/TV shows/Novels/News reports...etc. never divulge the reasons behind the acts. Can't wait to see what you have next.