Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Icecat62 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
A very nice storyline and friendship fic. You did a nice job in keeping the characters true.
macberly chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
SaraiEsq chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Nice job. The Key To AC was very very nice.
llamaslobber chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic story! I was on the edge of my seat since the very beginning. Great job! :)
starlight guardian chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
You know, I'm real glad that Johnny's ok, mystery solved, but I feel bad for the guy. Bonita seems to be a bit of an opportunist from his description. She didn't deserve killing, but I can see how this scenario would drive the guy over the edge. Glad the land is going to be put to good use. But it still stinks, a guy in a home, leaving a piece of property like that to his therapist? That would be ringing alarm bells to any lawyer.
starlight guardian chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Yes, Sleeping Beauty is awake and asking for beer, love it!
jada951 chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Great story. suspenseful, exciting, well all around great. Looking forward to your next story!
kathey'ssis chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
that was a really good ending now you have me courious about your story of Johns necklace.

hope to see anothe story from you soon.
Alice I chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
ARRGH! We don't get to know about the beads?

It was a good story and an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing with us.
NickTonyK chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Excellent story! Always love a good Johnny whumping. Hope you'll do more stories!
Ginger S chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Poetic ending. I certainly hope you have more stories soon.
jerseybelle chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
A great ending. Loved the way you had the guys situated in the courtroom with Johnny. Looking forward to your next story.
jmss7 chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Very nice ending (? not sure if more is coming on this one, but it feels finished). I think it will really increase the Desoto's bond with Johnny to know he was ready to sacrifice his life for them. I wonder how the rest of the crew felt - especially Chet, cause Johnny saved his life too. Glad that Michael Reynolds took the plea bargain. Great story!
Ginger S chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
LOL! the only word he spoke was BEER! :)

I'm glad you aren't ending this story here. I am also curious for the answer to that question. WHY?

So many stories/TV shows/Novels/News reports...etc. never divulge the reasons behind the acts. Can't wait to see what you have next.
kathey'ssis chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
i really liked the way you wrote the process and impressions of coming out of the coma from Johnny's point of view. that was good, I'm glad that he's now home and waiting for the rest of the story.