Reviews for The Suave and the Awkward
iamtheblackbird chapter 8 . 6/24
Oh, My, Gosh. This is just so frustrating to read.
don't get me wrong, I'm still loving it.
AnimaTheAwesome1 chapter 11 . 6/23
Can you please update your story 'Ghost Zone Experience'? It's an awesome story.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/13
I have waited so long for this to update, lol, it's like Kingdom Hearts, where something is so good you don't mind waiting a decade for it to get finished and every little snippet of info or update warms your cold, dead heart. It is such a beautiful piece of work. Thank you so much for continuing it and please continue/remember to take good care of yourself!
hunter109 chapter 1 . 6/10
I love the the shy danny I think it cute the romantic scene are the best thou I like to see when danny and Fenton be final together can u update please
Anon chapter 11 . 6/3
holy heckie, this story came back! I'm so happy! I remember stumbling across it many years ago and was sad you left it at ch 8. but for whatever reason it popped into my mind yesterday and I saw the update and was like OH BOY OH BOY

anyway, thanks! I like your writing and I like your characterizations. take all the time you need with work, don't overwhelm yourself. but do know you have talent and I'm glad you're back!
Starry Starry chapter 11 . 5/22
I love this story and I think it's amazing I mean it has the best angst and inner feels and character development between Danny and well Danny! Don't pay attention to all the negative comments like "this story is horrible" or "what the fuck did I just read this is so wrong and disgusting" like honestly those people are to close minded to like something like this and its stupid of them to wrote something like that when they were the one who were reading it or pressed in the first place so honestly ignore them. Just know that you have an already amazing fanbase for this story that love this story and you as an author very much. So here is my unwavering support to you author may your life be filled with bliss, Whether or not you update this story.
Ananymoose chapter 1 . 5/21
I love this fic, I really do, but I think that you may have potentially bit off more than you could chew. You’re gonna have to think seriously if you want this fic to keep going smoothly and not spiral out of control because that seems to be the problem right now. But, like I said earlier, love it
intoxicated chapter 11 . 5/10
love the fic! I really do. It's so good. lol i just wanna eat it up!
That one chick chapter 11 . 5/10
this is turning out great! love reading it, keep up the good work!
SopherinaTruth chapter 11 . 4/27
i cant wait for you're next update. the concept is really interesting. i am really interested in how long danny will be able to keep the split personality issue a secret and who will figure out what is happening first.
anyway update as soon as your
Watson Baker chapter 11 . 4/21
I don't mind that you get nervous replying. The fact that you've still continued this story after all this time is still a wonderful and amazing surprise Every time I read it I get the sense of amazement and involvement all the way from the very first chapter up to your latest installed chapter.

I've been following this story for ages, and no matter how much time passes I'll still follow, even if I don't write anymore and I don't actively read as much as I used to, when I see in my mail that you've updated this story I scream in excitement and set time aside to sit down and see what new outlooks and situations you've developed. Thank you always for starting and continuing to write this incredible story!

~Baker
Kimnd chapter 1 . 4/21
(hey danny maybe if you were better at duplication you could've avoided all this)
I wonder if Danny will realize by the end that kissing is highly situation-dependent, and that being a good kisser is actually about being able to read people rather than any sort of raw skill
Yu-GONE chapter 11 . 4/17
I'm slightly ashamed upon realizIng that I hadn't reviewed sooner...but I just want to say I love this story so much. I think you're doing great with the characterization, especially the way you're handling Fenton and Phantom. Not to mention, I really love the interactions you're providing with Valerie and Danny. Honestly, take as long as you need with writing the next chapter, so long as you don't abandon this Fic haha. Although, I'm slightly worried. I adore Valerie to bits and I'd hate for her heart to break. I really hope that this story ends on a happy note for everyone and with Valerie still being friends with Fenton.
The true question is, what the fuck did I just read...there are some places where you're not supposed to go...for example this one...or a fic where skulker ra*** Danny and ACTUALLY skinned him and stuf-...like I said, there are some places where your mind is not supposed to wander...and this classifies as one of them...
Sonozaki Mion chapter 11 . 4/1
AHHH I WANNA SEE FENTON X PHANTOM

luv ya too

I am so excited. Can wait though (I rarely visit my account anyways XD)