Reviews for The Suave and the Awkward
WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER COME OUT!
SilverBlood5 chapter 10 . 9/4
This is amazing! By far my favourite pitch pearl fic. This story has a really awesome plot, great pacing which makes it feel more real and engaging and I love how you've focused on what's going in his/their heads. I'm looking forward to more and hope you keep up the amazing work.
WTF
BeastOutWirt86 chapter 1 . 8/23
I know what happened! Instead on Phantom being the fighter and Fenton being the lover, the roles are switched! That's why Fenton punched Phantom! EEEEEEE *Ahem* sorry about that
ZaiaKai16 chapter 10 . 8/19
I've been looking for a fanfic like this for like forever! XD for you saying it's your first pitch pearl, it's really good. Like totally woah, the way you captured both Fenton and Phantom feelings and memories and still trying to keep track of them when they had rejoined is incredible. And now both halves' personal feelings are affecting their combined body? I can't wait for the next chapter, another Pitch Pearl favorite!
Sleepy-Burrito chapter 10 . 8/16
Yes I know I sent something earlier but I just wanna say it again: I'm very surprised by your story because I wasn't expecting a psyche piece. I wasn't expecting any sort of thought or philosophical dips into psychology. I mean you dove into the emotional and psychological damage of Danny being split. Nobody's done that yet. It was a unique approach and I have yet to see a fic that has explored these ideas more intently than you did here. It was a joke when I clicked on it but now I'm just pleasantly surprised because I was expecting weird and awkwardly written mindless smut written by a tweenager. You've pieced this together well so bravo.
Sleepy Burrito chapter 10 . 8/16
I really found this interesting. You really took a dive into what it would be like if you were to truly split yourself and your take on it is surprisingly well thought out. You really went into the psyche of Danny and I'm just honestly impressed and intrigued. I honestly clicked on this as a joke and found myself actually enjoying it. I was not expecting this like at all. looking forward to more!
dragon's wish chapter 10 . 8/15
Ohmygodthatwasamazing!

Is it difficult to write Danny's struggle to be himself and to not be himself, plus the reactions from the others? You are doing a brilliant job at it!

... I'm still dumbfounded, to be honest... (so perfect)... Danny's thoughts from his perspective are so wonderfully fragmented, poor boy...(I love it)... ( () )
PLEASE RELEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS! PLEASE DON'T STOP THE STORY! PPLLEEEEEAAAAASSSE! THANK YOU!
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thank you so much for releasing this chapter! PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THE STORY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
JacobPhantom chapter 10 . 7/24
Please update your story!
Reapermon chapter 10 . 7/22
This is beautifuuuulllllll! You are amazinnngggg!
This is so good! It just gets more and more interesting! I really like how you keep treating Valery and the other characters with respect.
CL chapter 10 . 7/17
YESSS I LOVE IT! I'm so glad you have so much more planned, this has been fantastic. I like how much attention you give to each character. Glad to have more Tucker and Sam time, and just general Tucker/Sam friendship. And sheesh, /everyone/ has a crush on Danny, poor kid, he's just too lovable! The line where Sam asks about Phantom and he says "yes?" cracked me up and is also worrisome. Keep it up!
Oapl chapter 10 . 7/14
im literally dying trance oh my god, them finding out they were falling in love & NOW they are going through the whole "sharing a body" trope has me weak. i cant believe this. eight more chapters? im about to fall out of my bed.