Reviews for The Suave and the Awkward
This is just so good 8')
Ectolilly chapter 11 . 3/10
I gotta Say I love the way you switch pronouns and names (he to they, danny to Fenton etc.) as he's going through his identity crisis and constantly trying to keep it in order in his head, but he's JUST not Able to. And phantoms voice keeps answering him, getting more confusing up to the point where even Danny's earliest memories as Phantom change "of ozone and agonized screams-Two screams?". That was a nice touch.
It was good to see Danny and Valerie getting to talk. It was always d and cute. Part of me want to shout just Tell her already! But yeah, that probably wouldn't go over too well.

This is just my opinion I guess, but It's not akward to reply late if you want to. I've gotten replies to comments months later-to stories that have been completed for YEARS.
Murdocishugly chapter 11 . 3/8
I love this fanfic so much, honestly never thought I could love the way an author writes. Thanks for updating, this really made my day!
MildlyMiffed chapter 11 . 3/8
Not only does this story continue to be absolutely fantastic with regards to writing quality and indentity shenanigans, it's also super inspirational from a writer's perspective to see your deter on completing it.
LunagaleMaster chapter 11 . 3/8
AAAAAAaaaaa this chapter is so amazing!

Gosh, you writing Danny/Fenton/Phantom is so fantastic I can't even begin to analyze how wonderful it is. They change mid-sentence! Most of the time, I don't even notice until I reread! I can't even begin to imagine how much of a hassle it all is. It's so subtle in some areas and so cool, but it also just puts it in perspective how messed up their mind is. Plus there's development in their head for their relationship all the while Danny is freaking out over said implications.

There is not enough praise to be given about this aspect. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be holy crap.

Your descriptions are fantastic as usual. You paint ueach scene wonderfully, especially the sensory descriptions.

There's so much to unpack here. Valerie. Dialogue. So much more.

But I'll just talk about the dramatic irony part. Just. That joke was fantastic. I had to stop just to laugh for a minute or two. The dramatic irony that Danny knows what wrong with him but his friends don't. Dramatic irony that we know that they will eventually figure out a relationship but Danny doesn't. Also, idk if this was intentional, but him not paying attention felt meta as well. How if Danny actually paid attention to all the clues around him and in his head, it wouldn't be as much dramatic irony, but he's so focused on trying to get back to normal instead of seeing what's actually happening that he doesn't understand what is actually going on.

There's only one tiny thing, but it's a quick edit. The descirption "he blinked as electricity surrounding Valerie..." is done twice. Again, not much, but I just wanted you to know.

AAaaaaaa! This chapter was amazing. I'm glad you powered through even with the lost chapter and all the work. Get some rest and rewind! I hope the next chapter isn't as frustrating to write.

Wonderful work as always. Rest well, and see you next time!

BettyBest2 chapter 11 . 3/7
This is what I like to see! I was just thinking about Danny Phantom yesterday and then this update appears! I can only imagine the struggle of trying to write Danny, Fenton, and Phantom all in one. This chapter was amazing nonetheless and I love what you're doing as always. Thanks for writing :)
Starry Starry chapter 11 . 3/7
AnimeMaiden167 chapter 10 . 2/18
Please Update soon! This story is really amazing, and I really wanna know what's going to happen next!
ExiledValkyrie chapter 2 . 1/30
Its a good idea. They might not like being separated. But they would be able to get schoolwork done, fight ghosts, and human Danny would get his much needed sleep (which would also prevent him from falling asleep in class). I think he should have thought about this in the show. Especially because he hasn't mastered duplicating.
tsudahara27 chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this story can’t wait until the chapter comes out!
Chapter 10 chapter 10 . 1/15
This is honestly such a good concept? Youre one of my favorite dp authors from 'back in the day', and its a pleasant surprise when i come to revisit some older stories and see youve updated this! Wow! Really, thank you. Hope your work life is doing fine though and your stress has lessened. That comes first.. Still, really excited over how this has played / will play out! Wish you the best
Murdocishugly chapter 10 . 1/12
I love this story, I don't know why I haven't discovered it earlier. Can't wait for another chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Can I just say that I am so glad that I stumbled up on this fic 'cause even tho I haven't really been in this fandom in a long time this took me right back into it. You took a consept that was barely explored on the series and expanded beautifully on not only how it works but also how it affects dear Danny after the different sides fuse back. I went into this completely expecting just some mindless but well written pwp but man am I glad for that plot after all.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Little bit of pitch pearl, little bit of grey ghost, mixed with Valerie angst and Danny having an identity crisis? This story is my shit.
Salad Anon chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
*slips u a twenty under the table*
This is one of the best pitch pearl stories out there, danny is a walking disaster and i cant wait to see how everything unfolds, kudos