Reviews for The Suave and the Awkward
Sonozaki Mion chapter 1 . 8/25
This is so good! Keep writing, ple~ase?! 3
You know, I re-read the story, some chapters and even special scenes over and over again - MAAAANY times - because it's like you can... FEEL the persons... ugh! I can't describe it, but the way you write is as fascinating as it is 'drawning' the reader 'into' the scene, making it happen at the same time you read it! That makes your story so awesome and unique. Keep going! P. S. Sorry for any wrong grammar... I'm not native english -'
KitsuneFujoshi chapter 8 . 7/13
You got me, i thought it was going to be a rescue mission :'v
I loved how you wrote everything and I SWEAR I COULD IMAGINE EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING! It felt like a mini movie in my head n.n
You made me feel soooooo maaany emotions! I reeeeaallly love your writing :D keep up the good work, but please don't overwork yourself :) i will wait forever if i have to for an update, please take your time and take care of yourself n.n
Love, a loyal fan
P.s. i remeber reading this story a long time ago and i have been looking for it since forever! Still awsome and i still fangirl, yay! XD
BLINIX chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm in a corner of the library of ma school giggling like a mad fangirl, hope no body is sending weird stares in ma direction.
ramputeeza chapter 8 . 6/5
This was great! I enjoyed reading this immensely! Thanks!
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 5/16
Please Please PLEASE Tell me that you will be updating
I just recently rediscovered this story and I still love it! I NEED MORE!
Guest of guests chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh noooo D;
A cliffhanger. Breaks my fragile little heart. You just made it so so good that, even to a stranger in the fandom (or phandom), I'm left grovelling for more. I love your other works as well. Kudos to you and your work as a writer. If you ever find yourself continuing this story, expect a lot of happy people in your reviews next time. Until then :D
Assanjin chapter 8 . 1/6
This story as a whole has been magnificent, the psychologic implications alone are to die for. But I am sad that it has been three years and yet no new chapters, I hate it when a really good fanfic captivates my heart and it falls into disrepair and is never ended. Please you magnificent writer, I implore you to make more. If you do so you have my eternal thanks, if not well I respect your decision. But all in all this story has been a journey of dedication and wonder and I thank you for your effort to write this.
SoulMore chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
FAN!~
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I love this story! I love them together!Please update soon!
Turtle-gem chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Omg I need to know what happens next! Do they merge back together? WAAAHH
Fleur chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
This is awesome id like to see this progressing
Andy chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
It's been over two years since you've updated ;~; Why did you stop writing? This needs a resolution!
Deda Altesse chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Aw, no more? Oh, well. It was good while it lasted.
Sky chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
AHHHH. I'm new to the phandom, and I found this through tumblr. I AM SO IN LOVE. I've read some of your other drabbles, and you sure know how to knock it out of the park. :) I haven't read fanfiction in years, and I am so hooked on this! I'm really hoping Phantom and Fenton can merge soon before Phantom is caught. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you continue!