Reviews for Friends
Wolferrath chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awesome fanfic. Keep it up :3
JustYui chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Another great chapter; well worth the wait. I'm tired, so a short review will do for now.
Asellus111 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
So I guess in the next chapter we will see of Eirin can help Marisa become human again I wonder if Flandre will be ok with that when she wakes up.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Only one mistake: Eientei's spelling.
Metroid Life chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Hmm, so Eirin can cure vampirism? How interesting.
JustYui chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Well, I'm excited, that's for sure.

Can't wait for a new chapter or that second fanfic. Feel free to check mine out for any possible ideas for this or the other fanfic, and I hope to be leaving you a new review soon _
JustYui chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I was gonna leave a review that could be summarized as "I can only wonder what Flan will do next" but decided not to.

But oh shit. I didn't expect this to happen, not in the least. I can't even imagine what will happen to Marisa next.

Also, shouldn't you set Flandre as Character B since she also seems to have a major role in this? Do as you will; I'm just here to enjoy fanfic _
JustYui chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
:D That was amusing. Marisa, who is usually so powerful and unstoppable, defeated.

Sure, it was Flandre and all, but that makes it even better; I loves my Flan-chan :D
JustYui chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I agree that your chapters are rather short, but it's like I always say: "Quality over quantity"

For some reason, I imagine Marisa wearing the outfit she had in Touhouvania 2, even though I know it's probably more like her outfit in EoSD
JustYui chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very nice for a first work. I remember my first work; I cancelled it before I could even finish the second chapter XD

Anyway, as for poor little Flan-chan, I quote the YouTube user Allycat101010...

"If you think about it, Flan is a really sad character. A little girl who has remained so for 500 years, and destroys everything she comes in contact with. She was made immortal much too young to be able to control or even understand it, and it's not like anyone can get close enough to try and teach her even if she could. So what are we left with? A basement and as little contact with the world as possible. Probably forever, since there aren't other options. Zun made her perfectly hopeless."
Flandre Nightshade chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Now all we need is something for Flandre to explode...
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
It's very short, but keep at it! Your descriptive skills and imagery are easy to grasp, yet complex enough to paint a clear picture. I'd hate to see how Reimu'd react, given how Marisa used hard work and skill to get her this far, rather than allowing someone to just make her a youkai. But this requires further explanation. Is it all of the blood, a specific amount, any amount? What triggered the turn?
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 12/23/2011

I'm interested. Chapters are short, but agreeable considering the timeframe they take place in.
Asellus111 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Ho boy I like where this is going...
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
This...was an unexpected turn of events...

I approve!