Reviews for Friends
Metroid Life chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Vampire Marisa! Oh, so many questions, the most important being: How is Reimu going to take this, and two, does this mean Marisa's related to Flandre now? If so, that would make Flandre her... step-mom? And Remilia would be her aunt... I can't wait to see the next part!
IamMoving101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
THIS IS GONNA GET EXCITING!
Hobomaniac chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I meant to review this earlier but with all the exams this week its been tough. Btw, the story showed up the day after I sent the PM so I don't know what was up with that. Anyway, I was originally waiting so I could give some feedback on the actual plot of the story but seeing as we have yet to get to that part of the story yet, I'll have to hold off on that. Generally speaking you really know how to keep people reading. The cliffhangers you present at the end of chapters are descriptive enough that they arent annoying but vague enough to keep someone hooked to the story(This is a big deal btw. Too many people put really bad cliffhangers in there story and it completely ruins them). Just dont get to carried away with them because otherwise people wil just get annoyed. Especially if you plan on keeping the chapter length at its current level. Storywise, I cant really review much as i said earlier. It seems extremely interesting and you no doubt are the first to go this route with a Flandre story. In fact, I'm pretty sure this is the only story that is still being written that puts Marissa in the SDM. Anyway, I look forward to the upcoming chapters, especially the next one, and I wish you luck with your exams.
Asellus111 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Nice story so far you have gained my interest looking foward for new chapters.
Metroid Life chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
A good story so far. Hmm, I wonder what happens next...
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Excellent start, I look forward to the rest. And to more of your writing, as well.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3