Reviews for Countdown To Death
brookeluvsbooks chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Please please PLEASE update soon! I really like this story a lot!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
please update soon
Phoebe Miller chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Looking forward to more...
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful chapter! So excited to find out who this woman is and what she wants! Very riveting story and I like how you worked Joe into it also. Leaves us all wondering what is going on and who is doing it...love it!
avieryfriend chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Just reread the first two chapters because it's been such a long time ago and realized exciting and riveting the story was! So glad you are continuing to write it. You are so talented in your writing and do a great job with the H50 characters!
TMVH50 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
And the plot thickens! I am really enjoying this and am anxious to see where things are going.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I just got caught up with this story. Very interesting, tense stuff. Looking forward to more.
jlopie chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I have to admit, I kind of forgot about this story, so had to reread a bit to remember it, but OMG it's intense and I'm glad you are continuing it! I like how Denning, Joe White, Chin and Kono know Steve well enough to know something is wrong with Steve's behavior - I'm just not looking forward to what kind of "fun" the woman has planned for Danny! Looking forward to more of this story soon!
sprouthater chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Please continue with this story, am enjoying it very much, and wondering just who the female is.
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Looking forward to your next chapters. This is a good story. Intriguing; who is that woman? How bad off is Danny? Don't leave us hanging too long! :-)
Rainey chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I love this story so far. Can't wait for the next update.
Rainey chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
This chapter was so intense. Steve would never have to think twice about doing whatever he had to to save Danny's life.
Rainey chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just found this story, and the first chapter was so intense. Poor Danny! Have to see what happened to him.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Great story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
storyfan101 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
As much as Steve isn't talking, is telling everyone who knows him that something is really wrong. Kidnapper lady isn't keeping this a secret! I look forward to your next chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »