Reviews for So Much For Not Caring
Sam786 chapter 1 . 8/4
I think it was a great ending. I ,oved the story. Please write more.
Shizune311 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
yes please do...really liked it and now looking forward to a sequel
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i loved it!
you captured mike, harvey and donna soo well!

Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww That Was Cute, Sweet, Had Mike Getting Shot, & Harvey Caring. Pretty Much Everything You Need To Insure A Good Suits Fic. XD

& Personally, I Liked The Ending. It Ended The Fic With A Bit Of Cuteness From Mike & Caring From Harvey. X)

Very Good Job. X3
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love it
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Big huge Awwwwwww factor for this one!
Cartlin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You BETTER write that sequel! I'm dying to read it! I want the hurt/comfort fluff.
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved it!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I love hurt!Mike, and worried!Harvey, and you write them so well. I wouldn't mind a sequel with some more h/c goodness at Harvey's apartment. Thanks for sharing! :)
whynotlive chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
God, I love caring Harvey3 I can't wait for the sequel :)
MegalegU chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow, okay, this is really good. I mean, REALLY good! You wrote this quite excellently. My highlights:

"Something flashed in Mike's eyes and Harvey knew that he had stepped on a fucking land mine."

(Perfect - I just really liked this line).

"Long time no see, my friend," he whispered quietly to himself, not expecting Harvey to be hovering nearby.

(Adorable - I can really picture this happening).

Harvey glanced over and saw Mike snoring slightly. He shook his head at how childlike Mike was, but it warmed his heart. He was the best damn closer in all of New York - he wasn't supposed to have emotions or care about anyone, yet he completely lost to a lost and homeless puppy. Harvey felt responsible for Mike - to keep him afloat in this harsh world of theirs - and he would do his damn best to make sure they both survived in the long run.

(These are possibly the best lines I have read in a Suits fic. These are really, really good and I know it is similar to LaylaBinx's story, but I love this a lot as well. It is so genius and long and I felt little flips in my stomach when I read it, the suspense and the love and the caring-but-not...I would be very much interested in a sequel if you ever made one 'cause this is such a great story and you are a very good writer!)
DoingItMyWay chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So good! I loved the part where Harvey knew he got played and Donna comes up behind him and smacks him upside the head. LOL. I'm not good at endings either but I thought you wrapped this up pretty well. And a sequel would just be awesome if had the time...