Reviews for locked down
This is so perfect it's not even funny. It's so real like it could be an outtake from Mark's script. I absolutely friggin' love it!
Camlapro chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Beautiful
breathelifein chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
jfc This was heartbreakingly beautiful.
stanakaticks chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
holy shit nope omg i'm crying no stop it that was too perfect i cannot deal with my emotions right now
j'adore
gabsmachado chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
God, you made me cry, this movie made me cry, I can't stop crying! Stana was so perfect in this movie, so beautiful, shinning, her smiles, her face, her acting. You wrote a great letter, very emotional! good work
reallyamermaid chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow. i feel kind of emotional reading this. it's amazing.
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ASDKJHDSFKJHASDFKJHASFD

... I think I need to go throw myself off a cliff or something. And not in the Lovers Leap sense.

OMG, You captured Sofia's voice PERFECTLY. Just... just... afdskujhs.

Yes. That.
A Mistery Ur Never Gonna Solve chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved your story/letter, I've always had a thing for letters...It's a great movie, and it would have been so nice if he had actualy fought to stay with her... anyway, congratulations!
n1ght0wl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
so very beautiful
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is lovely. Just like a letter would sound. Very IC too. Love the mixture of love and anger. And the lines about Paris being her dream and prison. Love the punch in the gut at the end with the revelation of the kid and the image of the letter in the lock is sad but beautiful.
JRob41319 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
HOly shit that literally just made me cry! That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, and one of the most depressing too! It was almost like the closure I needed after that movie. Thank you.
Liis chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This piece is beautiful! Thank you for writing it and tank you for sharing it :)
always-cherries chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This made me cry. So beautiful and sad. Well done.
eudaemania chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. Beautiful. Just wow.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh god let the filmmakers of flo read this and start a sequel