Reviews for Thank You
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/24
Very sweet fic.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was really sweet, great work.
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Your right, i cried really hard
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
cute story
riverblujay chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
you were right i practically sobbed
Shogun chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Do not put Author Notes in the middle of your story, it ruins the immersion, AU's go in headings or foot notes
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved it!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is... this is beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. :( Well done.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww, that was so sad.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So touching! I love the story. Astrid getting a chance to reflect on the past and everyone making a promise for the future. The idea isn't original but the execution was amazing!

The writing was crisp and descriptive. The music selection was just right too! :')

It was emotional and impactful and you really know how to make your ideas come across.
LivingByFanFic chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
amazing just beautiful the music made it perfect!
madmax chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
perfect... but its more then perfect.. it was hands down no words can discribe and i also have to say this, i have a troubled life i really have no best frined. i'm diffrent then the pther kids. i'm tall they think i'm sopose to be clumy ans stupid when i try hard and i and fast and swif. sometimes i imagen i have wings and i can fly,my dream is to find a dragon if him/her kills me i wouldent care i found my dream. and with my dieing breath i would say thank you for relising me from my rage,lonleyness,my sadness,my life, thank you.
Be strong now. Because things will get better.
It may be stormy now.
But it cant rain
moonliteshdow chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great, nice interpretation of what happened at the end of HTTYD! I love this movie (and Hiccup!) too and wanted to thank you for your reviews on my HP fic, but couldn't send you a reply for them directly - so thanks! :D