Reviews for Need You To Breathe
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/23
Gonna have to check out that song. Tim inspires strong emotion, and it's always so great to see the beginning of McGibbs.
Liane
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Just finished this. The anguish Jethro is in is incredible. It had me in tears.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Good as always. You always leave me wanting more chapters!
splitsanity chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This story left me breatheless! O.M.G.! I was trying to maintain my cool when I first read this while I was hanging out with my friends... Needless to say, I about died of a fanfic conniption fit when I got done with it! Sooooo good :) please continue this!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
"He pushed harder, faster, grunting. All that skin, that pale smooth skin that begged to be touched. The desire to reach out and touch, run his rough fingers over and possibly bruise. No, not in pain. Territory. That skin was his, his to touch, do what he wanted. But he couldn't. "You belong to me now." What possessed him to say that? Why say the words that he couldn't put into action?" - AW, poor Gibbs!
Wyren09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AWESOME.

I liked it.
Killerbee06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lovely story and so full of raw emotions. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was very very good.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
At least he finally turns to the person he needs.
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
My ghod.

The song really makes the story.

Passion.

Gibbs has such depths to his soul.

As does Tim.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
good stuff !

love the line

"because I love you too Jethro"
retoke chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Love your McGibbs so, so much. I think I've read them all at least a dozen times each xD.

Thank you SO much for writing these two together. I hope you never tire of this pairing.
zero25 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is wonderful! You really portray Gibbs really well!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great as usual but totally unexpected, not your usual style but I liked it!
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very intense. I loved it! Great work. Keep it up, ok? Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,