Reviews for I Don't Believe in Fairytales
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
"Quinn is sitting on the toilet (don't worry, she wasn't going) OMG THIS MADE ME KILL MYSELF LAUGHING! ROFL :'D PLEASE CARRY ON!
xvzgirl chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
this is great and hope your updating soon
FabrevansIsEndgame chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
This is really sweet and depressing at the same time. Not in a bad way, it's just that Quinn attempting suicide made me really sad. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
FabrevanSwifty13 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Sam is super nice, as usual. Its sad that quinn is leaving, please update soon!

Oh, read mine too if you hv time :)
erg chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Okay, i'm sorry but this is incredibly stupid. Like seriously, wtf? First of all, what idiot would go back to a guy that leaves her for her best friend then comes back to you after your best friend rejects him? Second of all, Sam would never ever let any woman or man get beaten for no reason. He would stand up for them right away or do something about it. No matter the consequences. Another thing, Quinn's first time meeting Sam, she would be terrified of him. You're making the beatings out to be nothing. And the rape. Those things would scar people physically and emotionally. You write it like, oh they get beaten then they get over it and start giggling and whatever. So unrealistic.

The only things i like about this fic are the friendships between the characters and the fact that Rachel so obviously stays with Puck and Quinn so obviously stays with Sam. And finn's left to go die.

But the way you wrote it all? Completely unrealistic and childish.
HorseGirly2 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Please update soon :) its really good
agronderwood chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
No! Awww I love Quinnie
quam314159 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Nice! Please make more!:)
cbell123 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Gosh! This story is ADORABLE! It's kind of sad, but it's totally worth it. Sam is SO SWEET! Ahh! Keep writing PLEASE :)...cbell123
GleeRoxQuamForTheWin chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Please write more update soon I hope you let them forgive Quinn she didn't do anything wrong really but please update soon good story
Swag So Mean chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Nice chapter,but her friends were really mean to her..She got raped,who wants to share that,but make more soon
Lizz chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Definitely this part was too short. Waiting for the next one!
agronderwood chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Awwww poor Quinny it's okay!
Caroline Idina Fabray chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
love this story! so awesome! update!
Written-in-hearts chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Aw. This chapter was really sad. I hope that Quinn's friends understand that Quinn did what she had to, and maybe she wasn't ready to share that she had been raped to her friends, especially if they could have been hurt by Finn too. Keep writing and update when you can!(: