Reviews for through the cat's eyes
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
XD awe so tragic but great XD
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Needs more details...but a good plot!
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
wow
Bashirisuku chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
confusing but good.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I only finished reading this out of morbid curiosity as to how much more rediculas this fic could get, let me tell you, the answer is a heck of a lot.
This went from looking potentially good & cute, to . . . What the heck were you thinking?
Why hate on everyone? What did the last chapter have to do with any of the rest of the fic? You went overboard with the hole dumbldore thing. You should give a warning that this fic had nothing to do with with Draco getting to know Harry
I'm not sure what this fic was actually
coolbluechic chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love where this is going
Hari chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
You should make a sequel also your a little to over dramatic tone it down a bit will you other wise the story was good and the word screaming isnt always the best chose of word. MOREXD sorry about the lecture. :)
helga1967 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Complicated but interesting
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
MORE!
shironi27 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
That was so sad, yet very sweet! I would have never expected this kind of story from the summary. Simply loved it! Can't wait to read your other works!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
there is a petition up if you EMAIL me at itrustsnape1982 I will send you the details of it if you do not have them already
Sheri Contrary chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Kind of...dark.
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Sheesh! That was one fast-arsed summer! Lol.

I'm sorry, but Severus wouldn't care if the Dursleys hung Harry by his toe nails. Hehe. But, your story...I know.

Merlin, this story is sad! Poor Harry!
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Now, why do people want to put Harry into Slytherin House? I don't get that.

Correction: Draco watched him, and thought over what he had just heard. If it was true, THEN (not than) Potter should have been a Slytherin, and Dumbledore had forced him to go to Gryffindor! Was it true?

Very cute writing though. How old are they anyway? If you said, I didn't catch it. Hmm.
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Hmm. Have to admit that I don't like that Ron and Hermione aren't Harry's good friends. That's sad.

Wow, you're just changing everything around. Of course, that's what we all do in here.

I was wondering if Harry'd found the cat...since you didn't mention him until the end.

Poor little abused Harry.