Reviews for The Heavenly Seven
oskladka chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Cliffhanger! Great story, I have never read any Cherik in the closet, it is amazinlgy amusing :) can't wait to read more!
Movies-R-Us chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
GAH! LOVELY! JUST FANTASTIC AND LOVELY!
Rosawyn chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
"You should like beer more," Charles mumbles. ... "Your people invented it, after all."

So Charles thinks Erik is Egyptian? ? I'm trying to think of any way that statement even begins to make sense and I'm coming up with nothing.
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
You know what? I really like this story. I think it's well written and has a lot of potential. :D And ya, reading it did brighten my day a little bit. You should update as soon as you can, because this is really good!
Movies-R-Us chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I NEED TO READ MORE :)
4everYoung93 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
WooHoo! Seven minutes with Charles for YOU Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco!

Sorry, I had to! Lol :D

Such an awesome story so far, I can't wait to see where you take this! Please update soon, it's just getting good!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh wow! I wasn't expecting this to be as well written as it is, I almost didn't bother. Maybe you should do something about the summary. Thus far, however, it looks very promising! Write more soon, please :)
Can'tBeBotheredToLogIn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my goodness! This is so brilliant! I really wasn't expecting it to be this good, well done! I really hope there's more. :3
thedaringkurtsie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was really, really good! Will there be more? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011