Reviews for Not Quite Surprised
anlemi chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Now I have to read all your CM stories... You should really consider to write a few more. You have a gift in finding the right tone for the characters. Especially Em and that is really a rare thing around here...
Kyria of Delphi chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh, you have David Rossi down pat. That was excellent.
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was awesome! Loved how you had Dave figure everything out! Great work!
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You pretty much nailed it. I think if anyone suspected Emily had faked her death it would be him. And they do have a great friendship. :)
p95000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Liked how Dave figured out Emily was alive. How Dave got JJ to come back to the team. Liked the back and forth between Dave and Emily at the end.
yaba chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Man, you're good :P

I think you nailed Rossi's voice here down to the last line. I also really enjoyed how you tracked his thought process and how it came down to the little details of JJ and Hotch never having mentioned Emily's death directly. It actually encompasses Rossi's profiling skills and I really enjoyed it.

I also liked how you had them chatting over a glass of scotch. It reminds me of that episode where Emily, Hotch, and Rossi drink altogether...circa S5 maybe. It reminded me so much of that episode and made me insanely happy.

Thank you so much for this X-mas fic gift. I loved it!

Yana
anlemi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
your rossi is pure love!