Reviews for Outside, Looking In
Woodworthti chapter 15 . 7/25/2017
I loved this story.. and would love for you to do another one like this or just another one with Steve and Lori..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
Greatttt work
Omg
Love iyb
Denton Arnold chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Please update! love this and love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Loved your story! I'm a big fan of the show and I loved Lori and thought she and Steve would make a nice couple! I've read all of your stories for them! You write so well and I love all of your details!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I loved it! I wasn't a really big lori-fan, but I really liked the way you showed her!
The only reaaally little thing that I didn't adore was the sudden change in the behavior of Lori's sister, not really covincing. But the only reason why that bothered me was because of the rest of your story was so good! Keep on writing!
gymbug28877 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Please continue I love this story and I love this couple they are so cute
Gymbug28877 xx
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
love it!
Unreal Wanderers chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I like how you show how aware of each other Steve and Lori are, even though they aren't yet prepared to admit it to one another. I can't wait to see where you go from here, and if Lori's training will be as intense as I think it might be.
Unreal Wanderers chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Nice little moment between Steve and Lori. It was good to see he actually acknowledges her as part of the family, and hopefully she'll feel more accepted now. Wish I had time to read some more, but hopefully I'll be able to do it soon!
Unreal Wanderers chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am glad I gave this a chance! Interesting beginning, and I love the way you write, very focused on the characters emotions. I will definitely continue reading!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Please write another Steve and Lori story ! I loved these two together and you are an amazing writer! Definitley consider it!
dream-eater-is-hungry chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. There are very few McWeston fan fictions and even fewer good ones - this being one of them. I sincerely hope that you would continue this very soon. Lori may no longer be in the series, but well, I think that the beauty of fan fiction is that the writer can take his or her story to wherever (s)he wants it to go.

I really love this story and hope that you can develop their relationship beyond colleagues in Five-0. That I think should be interesting and a challenge too.
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
I truly understand how you feel about the way Hawaii Five-O is going and I've been just as disappointed. I've been dying for some more Lori/Steve flirting and have none since she hugged him after he was tortured. Imagine my huge surprise when she resigns too! Gutted!

BUT, I love what you did with this story! I want to keep reading more romance with these two sooo bad, and if I can't get it in the show then I want it with Fanfiction, lol! I love this story, you did such a fantastic job of writing it! From the detail, to the characters and the plots. It's been a brilliant read and I'm so glad you posted it!

I would love for you to write more Steve/Lori in the future if your muse permits it. I think I'll have serious withdrawal if I don't get more, lol! This was amazing, well done! :)

~Jax
laniwilliams chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aweshum!
Jasmine chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
I too am boycotting them until they write better. Stupid people. I am far more engaged with you story than i have been with their show for some time. amazing job.