Reviews for I've Had Worse
mommysladybug chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I really enjoyed this! I will have to check out more of your writing! The only thing I have to say is I think you put "my parents" two times in the "I hate everything" paragraph. This was really good :)
Jewlygem chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Holy fudge. Can't say more I'm speechless.
Thecazinator chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh my god, I cried so hard reading this. This was absolutely fucking amazing! I love you, whoever you are
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Amazing :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
And if I wasn't crying before I am totally crying now. That was absolutely heartbreaking and I just want to kill all those people in Blaine's old school.

This was amazing! You're a phenomenal writer. :)
blainestiel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this was SOO good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
One word. WOW.
Nani CW chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So good, omg.
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was so heartbreaking. All my love for Blaine. It was also so heartbreakingly sweet. You captured both Blaine and Kurt extremely well. My heart goes out to you for writing such an amazing and touching story.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
geez.. i wanna give Blaine a hug and go beat some kids up
LBQIO chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
im so close to crying

love the fic
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow... just... wow. This was so powerful and heartwrenching. Crying now.
Klainelove chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Gorgeous. Hauntingly, beautifully, tragically gorgeous.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
0h chloe, this was... really sad. its a tragedy that something like that happens, i love that you write about all this situations and at the end you can add hope and love. you're wonderful, rei!
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was so, so hard to read. It was really moving and I cried most of the way through because of how real it seemed and how awful it made me feel about humanity. I wanted to be there, I wanted to be able to stop it but I couldn't and it sucked. This was incredibly eye-opening and I hope to god no one ever had/has to go through this. Thank you for writing this.