Reviews for Finally Figured You Out
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You write them so well AHHH!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow I loved this! Awesome job
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I want to type something witty and elaborate to convey how wonderfully written I thought this was, but I can't because my brain is all in "waff good smiles" mode.

Sweet, and simple of something that isn't so simple: Maka's personality.
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ohhh this was so amazing! You write so beautifully and I really enjoyed the raw emotion you sewed into the story. I love how you said that Maka is both Soul's Meister and lover, and that's so true! They love each other so much and this really got to the heart of it. Thanks for writing this! :D

Remi
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i really liked this. it was sweet and simple and totally awesome :P

thanks for writing it and i look forward to more [:
MadClover-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awww that was almost to much cuteness! Totally loved this entire story :) Kepp on writing your doing a great job!
TheElementalPerson chapter 1 . 12/5/2011

Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
More awesome stories. Another favorite! I hope you continue to write :D

Panda.
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh. That last paragraph was just filled with sugary sweetness.

Loved it.
darkpurply chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this! Such an moving depiction of the development of Soul and Maka's relationship. Had me grinning with all kinds of warm feelings by the end!
Marsh of Sleep chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Feeeeeeelingssss

This is the story of Maka.
Redemtion13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Vic this was so good. I really liked how you did their first meeting, Soul being super confident and ready. Most of the time you don't see it written that way. The build up through their friendship to being lovers was also done really well. You phased into it so smoothly. Gah I'm bad at reviewing, just know you just did really really awesome.
Lacrow chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You made my night with this. I was in a funk and you pulled me out of it with such great characterization and flow. It was the perfect narrative of Soul's thoughts and I enjoyed every second of it. Thank you!