Reviews for Edge
RecetteXTear chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I started crying when Marik did, poor sweetheart.

But Awwww! It was so cute!

But it was also smutty... -insert perverted fangirl wink here-

Good job!
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I Love It,Your A Really Good Writer.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really liked this :) It made me think, the way they were on the edge, just looking out. Well done :)
sitabethel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really liked this story :)
nesting-seraph chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aw, wow. That was wonderful at the beginning, with all the dark, twisted, post-canon thoughts from Marik. Then we came to the sex, and that was all very nicely written.

Then Marik started crying, and I died inside. In the BEST POSSIBLE WAY. Absolute genius. It made the fic more than just angsty smut (which is good in itself). It gave Bakura the opportunity to be more than just Angry!Bakura, and this in turn made the fic hopeful, which shows that even angst-filled, dark, post-canon Thiefshipping can be optimistic.

It really felt like Bakura and Marik had a future, which they so often lack.

I never knew you were such a talented authoress!
CraftyLion chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! Sometimes a person just needs a nice, late night story with much steamy loving and this added a little something else - an emotional roller coaster with a fantastically satisfying ending. I truly loved it.

You captured the emotion quite well - I could feel Marik's pain while he laid in bed, while he had his nice rooftop fuck with Bakura, and then the last part, where he starts to actually look forward to the day. He's on the mend!

Your wording and structure were all wonderful. It was such a pleasure to read ... and not because it was Marik and Bakura. But that certainly helped.

Just one thing - does this imply that Bakura succeeded in his quest to get all seven Millenium Items? You did mention that his quest was over, but I still have to ask.

I know this was written a little while ago, but then you so much for posting it!

-CraftyLion
M chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was really brilliant :)
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Kit
Spellcraft Writings chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Excellent grammar, excellent plot, excellent character development, short, entretaining, and satisfying. Well done -

I congratulate you.
chemykal-kiid chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is going to make me sound pathetic, but i almost cried reading this. This is some deeeep stuff. I had never imagined how...broken these two would be, after everything..

I admire you're writing. I've read a few of your other stories too (didn't review, because i fail at them. but i felt the need to review this one.)
supersteffy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
The usage of sex as an outlet for other, more complex emotions was well done. It's very real. I also thought the writing style worked nicely.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Gaaaaaaaaaaah. This is exactly what my study break needed. That was a hot, angsty mess. You really made me feel for Marik - I liked the crying, it was a nice touch. It could have come across as sad and emo, but instead you made it perfectly unexpected and desperate. And aww, Bakura...

Thanks for a good read! I wish there were more so I didn't have to return to study :\
FreshFish chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Thank you for being so inspired to share their root pain and the anguish each would feel every night. Of course the series has everyone all better and happily ever after with Marik now having that innocent spirit of a 10 yr old again and Bakura being destroyed along with Zork.

I can't see in what way that is even remotely fair, but ok..

I like your version better, although Marik's sister would have a fit.

Those two would live well too. Baku the professional cat burglar,possibly on a corporate level. Marik investing some of his ill gotten gains from his crime syndicate days, we all know he hid some aside.

Oh man, if they had just really trusted each other more, they could have had it all.

The fic was great. I wonder though, when we write about one of them finishing, isn't it cum? So the reader can clearly see the difference? Just questioning it now and in my own old retired fics. In any case this was a great reprieve from stressing the final exams. Thank you
shions chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I don't think that I should have found that so wonderfully adorable but I did. I really like the flowing words here, and kind of want to read those HP fics you were talking about despite having never read Harry Potter.

But yeah, I really liked this! One of my favorites from you, actually.
J.L.Lunar chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh wow! The description in this was beautiful-lovely even. And I loved the characterization you used. I know there's virtually no way to do Thiefshipping 'canon', but d*mn I think you got close.

The descriptions used to describe how they were feeling was absolutely gorgeous and wondrous. I loved the fact that they're dubious, and that nothing is perfect, even at the end, but that small equilibrium was still found.

Ah, I think words fail me, I just adored this so much!